Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who is the news leaker inside the club?

Thu May 10, 2012 10:43 pm

Someone must know who?
Didnt the news first surface on a jack site?

Re: Who is the news leaker inside the club?

Thu May 10, 2012 10:45 pm

I'm sure it was first published on CCMB under someone called 'Blue Since 1908'

Could it be Wayne Nash?

Thu May 10, 2012 10:48 pm

Not sure, but whoever it was has done us all a MASSIVE favour.

Thu May 10, 2012 10:49 pm

dai hunt innit

Thu May 10, 2012 10:58 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:I'm sure it was first published on CCMB under someone called 'Blue Since 1908'

Could it be Wayne Nash?

No it is not Wayne Nash.

Thu May 10, 2012 11:00 pm

carlccfc wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:I'm sure it was first published on CCMB under someone called 'Blue Since 1908'

Could it be Wayne Nash?

No it is not Wayne Nash.

If you know it isn't him you must know who it is.

Thu May 10, 2012 11:01 pm

i wondered when someone would pop the question.

Thu May 10, 2012 11:05 pm

Blue since 1908 has the same writing style as TNT mr day!

Thu May 10, 2012 11:07 pm

Daya wrote:i wondered when someone would pop the question.

Sick of being lonely are you, son?

Thu May 10, 2012 11:12 pm

First appeared on one of the jacks sites quite a while ago, some persons "mate" was itk about kit manufacturers and put it on here. Not sure if it was the same person but about a week ago alluded to the "fact" that the jacks had released the details of their kit for next year early.

Swings, roundabouts and rat shooting, no smoke without fire, no fire without smoke,no spanish villa for dead beats in the wag. The person or persons who did leak this should be held to account though and should be hung out to dry. Before he or she is burnt at the stake, which is the only fair punishment, perhaps they should be giving the opportunity to say why they did it.

Just a thought like.

Thu May 10, 2012 11:14 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:Blue since 1908 has the same writing style as TNT mr day!

ha ha ha .... not me like f**k would i have waited until after the West Ham game , i would have done it the night before !

Thu May 10, 2012 11:15 pm

The Club know who it is and will be taking action.

Thu May 10, 2012 11:16 pm

Karl wrote:
Daya wrote:i wondered when someone would pop the question.

Sick of being lonely are you, son?

See a DR is my advice and stay off the pop.

Thu May 10, 2012 11:16 pm

Daya wrote:

ha ha ha .... not me like f**k would i have waited until after the West Ham game , i would have done it the night before !

maybe you're right. this time

Thu May 10, 2012 11:19 pm

Its been said that it could have been a fans representative. Its safe to say it wasnt Carl or Annis because they were completely denying it on Monday night :D

If it was a club insider, then we will likely find out on Monday when they inevitably get sacked.

Thu May 10, 2012 11:24 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:
Daya wrote:

maybe you're right. this time

im always right. Malaysia Franchise FC , Riddler, Hammam..... took the abuse for being right on them all !!

Thu May 10, 2012 11:25 pm

Philstantsrifle wrote:Its been said that it could have been a fans representative. Its safe to say it wasnt Carl or Annis because they were completely denying it on Monday night :D

If it was a club insider, then we will likely find out on Monday when they inevitably get sacked.

You wouldnt want to broadcast that though on any airway even GTFM !!

Thu May 10, 2012 11:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:The Club know who it is and will be taking action.

dont pop the bubble .

Thu May 10, 2012 11:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote:The Club know who it is and will be taking action.

Are you glad he leeked though Annis ? thats the big question . Or would you rather be in the dark still ?

Have you joined the love in now and join red party ? do we have a red swing as they said at the Council elections ?

Thu May 10, 2012 11:33 pm

Daya can't give anymore hints than that or he'll go !!!

Thu May 10, 2012 11:38 pm

Daya - probably wise to edit/delete those posts fella.

Thu May 10, 2012 11:40 pm

who cares? - tbh they done us a favour

Thu May 10, 2012 11:41 pm

Philstantsrifle wrote:Daya - probably wise to edit/delete those posts fella.

Dont you like UFO ?

Thu May 10, 2012 11:45 pm

Hmmm, I want to know who it is....

Because i'l shake the mans hand, look him in the eyes and tell him "You my friend stopped one of this countries great institutions from going under".

It will come out one day :old:

Thu May 10, 2012 11:47 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Hmmm, I want to know who it is....

Because i'l shake the mans hand, look him in the eyes and tell him "You my friend stopped one of this countries great institutions from going under".

he deserves a medal. I would love to know how they were going to dress it all up and announce it .

Fri May 11, 2012 12:19 am

Daya wrote:

he deserves a medal. I would love to know how they were going to dress it all up and announce it .

Just a thought - do you ever post on a West Ham message board? Why as a so called West Ham fan do you post over 4000 times on a Cardiff City forum? I would imagine you would be more interested in beating Blackpool on Saturday week. Never thought I would ever support Blackpool in beating anybody - but in your case I will certainly make an exception! No need to respond - it must be time for you to get back your own teams business or perhaps old episodes of Steptoe & Son? ;)

Fri May 11, 2012 12:22 am

mugsy wrote:
Daya wrote:

Just a thought - do you ever post on a West Ham message board? Why as a so called West Ham fan do you post over 4000 times on a Cardiff City forum? I would imagine you would be more interested in beating Blackpool on Saturday week. Never thought I would ever support Blackpool in beating anybody - but in your case I will certainly make an exception! No need to respond - it must be time for you to get back your own teams business or perhaps old episodes of Steptoe & Son? ;)

yes i do. But we don't get a good drama often there . We will show you how to beat Blackpool at Wembley.

Fri May 11, 2012 12:26 am

Daya wrote:

Probably a massive announcement that will ignore all mentions of a new identity and kit changes but solely centred around the words

100M POUNDS INVESTMENT! Every sentence there would be those words behind it, every sentence would scream premier league every sentence would say big name players. That would hook our significant plastic element of our supporter base. A load of Ex Manyoo fans would jump aboard.

Next day another announcement, new kits, new badge. But the damage would have been done, everyone would be too busy concentrating on that golden ticket to the premier league. It seems only Canton Magic is aware that that sum is just a sweatener and by f**k the younger generations have bitten into it. Rather sour isn't it?

This would NOT have happened back in my day, I have been around coperate people long enough in my 69 years to know how there minds work.

:old: :old: :old:

Fri May 11, 2012 12:33 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
Daya wrote:

Probably a massive announcement that will ignore all mentions of a new identity and kit changes but solely centred around the words

100M POUNDS INVESTMENT! Every sentence there would be those words behind it, every sentence would scream premier league every sentence would say big name players. That would hook our significant plastic element of our supporter base. A load of Ex Manyoo fans would jump aboard.

Next day another announcement, new kits, new badge. But the damage would have been done, everyone would be too busy concentrating on that golden ticket to the premier league. It seems only Canton Magic is aware that that sum is just a sweatener and by f**k the younger generations have bitten into it. Rather sour isn't it?

This would NOT have happened back in my day, I have been around coperate people long enough in my 69 years to know how there minds work.

:old: :old: :old:

the figure dropped to 60 quickly today as hes already apparantly spent 40 of it .

60 to build new extension on stadium, pay Hammam 10 mill , new training facilities ---- not much loose change out of that .

the gamble then would be Asian market - yes gamble , and as someone who spends half my life in Asia can tell you now it wouldnt bring that great reward - and the less the gamble worked , the more it would be driven at the market, change after change in the push to attract - hence full franchise ! you would not even reconise your club at all.

Fri May 11, 2012 12:59 am

Daya wrote:
mugsy wrote:
Daya wrote:

yes i do. But we don't get a good drama often there . We will show you how to beat Blackpool at Wembley.

And so you should the amount of money your team cost