Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " FAO ALL MODERATORS "

Fri May 11, 2012 8:44 pm

Will you ban everyone who calls Swansea fans gypos? As gypsies are classed as an ethic minority surely that is racism. If you do decide to ban racist comments (which I agree) at least be consistent

Fri May 11, 2012 11:30 pm

carlccfc wrote:This is normally done privately in pm's but I ask every moderator on this site to be vigilant of racist comments or vile and personal abuse against anybody on this message board.

I hate any form of racism and this message board must not and will not be used as a tool for someone to use to cast their racist views.

All moderators are asked to ban any member immediately for any racist comments.

This is post done publicly to warn every member that this board will not tolerate this behaviour.

Is this to be done retrospectively?

Sat May 12, 2012 2:29 pm

Philly43 wrote:abit late now, ive seen in the past, Mods and friends of Mods posting racist jokes, you only have to go back through sam salim joke threads to see the racism posted, but hay because they are friends with leaders they are allowed to say what they want

Ive kept a few now as screen shots, This will proberbly be deleted, if so ill forward the screen shots to the police

Sam Salim a racist :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
keep the jokes coming Sam :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: