Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" FAO ALL MODERATORS "

Thu May 10, 2012 9:41 pm

This is normally done privately in pm's but I ask every moderator on this site to be vigilant of racist comments or vile and personal abuse against anybody on this message board.

I hate any form of racism and this message board must not and will not be used as a tool for someone to use to cast their racist views.

All moderators are asked to ban any member immediately for any racist comments.

This is post done publicly to warn every member that this board will not tolerate this behaviour.

Re: " FAO ALL MODERATORS "

Thu May 10, 2012 9:45 pm

carlccfc wrote:This is normally done privately in pm's but I ask every moderator on this site to be vigilant of racist comments or vile and personal abuse against anybody on this message board.

I hate any form of racism and this message board must not and will not be used as a tool for someone to use to cast their racist views.

All moderators are asked to ban any member immediately for any racist comments.

This is post done publicly to warn every member that this board will not tolerate this behaviour.

UPDATE??????????????????????????????????????? :?

Thu May 10, 2012 9:58 pm

Also, any other users if you are upset or offended by any post, click the "!" icon on the post. It will alert moderators to the post.

-Done that bit for you Carl :thumbup:

Thu May 10, 2012 10:10 pm

Can i ask you as moderators not to remove racist comments, the people writing them need to be prosecuted.
You have seen it in the news for twitter and facebook, this is no different.
By removing them it does stop other seeing it, but our club is a family club that wants to kick racism out.
Not hide it.
Report rasist comments and after a few prosecutions it will never raise its head again on here.
Its a crimminal offence

Thu May 10, 2012 10:14 pm

Dreamteam your spot on these idiots need to feel the wrath of the law

Thu May 10, 2012 11:16 pm

Bit late.

Thu May 10, 2012 11:18 pm

Damage done, horse bolted.

Thu May 10, 2012 11:56 pm

Do cockneys really count?

Fri May 11, 2012 12:26 am

Can cockneys really count?

Fri May 11, 2012 1:02 am

Fergy1927 wrote:Can cockneys really count?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 6:09 am

Daya wrote:
Fergy1927 wrote:Can cockneys really count?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know a few who can count to 5 (nil).....!

Fri May 11, 2012 7:31 am

Ouch.

How are you going Stevo?

Fri May 11, 2012 9:54 am

abit late now, ive seen in the past, Mods and friends of Mods posting racist jokes, you only have to go back through sam salim joke threads to see the racism posted, but hay because they are friends with leaders they are allowed to say what they want

Ive kept a few now as screen shots, This will proberbly be deleted, if so ill forward the screen shots to the police

Fri May 11, 2012 12:14 pm

I have a reported a few that I find offensive, yet they were mostly closed without action?

Fri May 11, 2012 2:01 pm

Philly43 wrote:abit late now, ive seen in the past, Mods and friends of Mods posting racist jokes, you only have to go back through sam salim joke threads to see the racism posted, but hay because they are friends with leaders they are allowed to say what they want

Ive kept a few now as screen shots, This will proberbly be deleted, if so ill forward the screen shots to the police
sam is of asian origin can he not take the piss out of his origin as we do with our origins??? define the word ''racist'' can you really be racist if you are asian and you make jokes about asians odr if you are welsh/irish/scottish and yo make jokes about you country, will we all be arrested for singing sheep shaggers at the next home game, does anyone rally want to sing ''same old english always cheating' ????? goes on and on does it not

Fri May 11, 2012 3:01 pm

I think a full scale topic delete and start again may be worthwhile.

New period, clean slate. That's what it's all about.

VT brought out a matter than divided opinion. People reacted.

Clean slate to try and re-affirm our commitment to the owners in return for the commitment.

Maybe a wipe of topics could help.

Fri May 11, 2012 3:50 pm

Philly43 wrote:abit late now, ive seen in the past, Mods and friends of Mods posting racist jokes, you only have to go back through sam salim joke threads to see the racism posted, but hay because they are friends with leaders they are allowed to say what they want

You are very welcome to send my joke threads to the police, banter and jokes are one thing threats are another! You show me one post were i have racially threatened anybody? There ain't any! I don't use the N word and paki to me is short for pakistan were im from! You don't know me or were my family originate from so please report me to the police if you think ive offended you! I can see a judge having a little chuckle if it ever goes to court, so feel free,i can't wait! It's nothing to do with me being friends with leaders on here they know all about me and were my family are from so get over it and if i get warned which i have only once since this forum started up and running i oppologised straight away! I will gladly meet you face to face to discuss the matter further! So now the balls in your court! If anybody else has been offended by my jokes im sorry, now thats done and dusted i'll see all my sheep shagging mates for a beer over the weekend! ;) In Dave Jones I Trust! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 3:59 pm

sam salim wrote:

You are very welcome to send my joke threads to the police, banter and jokes are one thing threats are another! You show me one post were i have racially threatened anybody? There ain't any! I don't use the N word and paki to me is short for pakistan were im from! You don't know me or were my family originate from so please report me to the police if you think ive offended you! I can see a judge having a little chuckle if it ever goes to court, so feel free,i can't wait! It's nothing to do with me being friends with leaders on here they know all about me and were my family are from so get over it and if i get warned which i have only once since this forum started up and running i oppologised straight away! I will gladly meet you face to face to discuss the matter further! So now the balls in your court! If anybody else has been offended by my jokes im sorry, now thats done and dusted i'll see all my sheep shagging mates for a beer over the weekend! ;) In Dave Jones I Trust! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

you need reporting to the police for the dave jones bit #toungueincheeksmilie ;)

Fri May 11, 2012 4:11 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
sam salim wrote:

you need reporting to the police for the dave jones bit #toungueincheeksmilie ;)

:o :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 4:15 pm

sam just behave yourself i am away for the weekend in Dubai :D

Fri May 11, 2012 4:23 pm

I find it slanderous that only my name has been mentioned! :shock: Is it because im English? ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 4:32 pm

sam salim wrote:I find it slanderous that only my name has been mentioned! :shock: Is it because im English? ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

see your solicitor i am sure Rajid woud find a case against those who have slandered you

Fri May 11, 2012 4:34 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
sam salim wrote:I find it slanderous that only my name has been mentioned! :shock: Is it because im English? ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

see your solicitor i am sure Rajid woud find a case against those who have slandered you

Baz who is this English **** calling us sheep shaggers?

Fri May 11, 2012 4:39 pm

milly44 wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

Baz who is this English **** calling us sheep shaggers?

You shag em we eat em! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 4:40 pm

lots of shank being talked here ;)

Fri May 11, 2012 4:46 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:lots of shank being talked here ;)

Baz you know that im only a wolf in sheeps clothing! ;)

Fri May 11, 2012 4:59 pm

sam salim wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:lots of shank being talked here ;)

Baz you know that im only a wolf in sheeps clothing! ;)
you are just a bluebird in a owls outfit ;)

Fri May 11, 2012 7:34 pm

Mate i would retract that statement if i was you, I have the pleasure in calling Sam my friend and he is no way a racist.He is a top bloke with a great sense of humour.I would like to see your face if you have the balls to meet him face to face.You may well then change your opinion of him and actually apologise. :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 8:12 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

Mate i would retract that statement if i was you, I have the pleasure in calling Sam my friend and he is no way a racist.He is a top bloke with a great sense of humour.I would like to see your face if you have the balls to meet him face to face.You may well then change your opinion of him and actually apologise. :ayatollah:

I second that, without a doubt Sam is not Racist.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 8:38 pm

All I want to say ispeoples definition of racism vary how on Earth are you going to monitor this, and decide what is racist and what is not? Please let me know