Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: GWYN

Fri May 11, 2012 8:39 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
polo wrote:
thehumblegringo wrote:he was saying its not happening and people on here including annis and carl were saying it was bullshit but i said it was happening cos i heard about it 2 weeks ago!

Nice swerve :lol:

Hes gone from not having any of this red nonsense to wanting everyone down the CCS dressed in red.

come on polo, i know you have half a brain, if you cant see the irony in gwyn's red post then......

Sorry but ive been fooled before yet can not see it like you craig.

he even did the post in red!!

come on engage brain....i know you've got one........

Fri May 11, 2012 8:44 am

CraigCCFC wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
polo wrote:
thehumblegringo wrote:he was saying its not happening and people on here including annis and carl were saying it was bullshit but i said it was happening cos i heard about it 2 weeks ago!

Nice swerve :lol:

Hes gone from not having any of this red nonsense to wanting everyone down the CCS dressed in red.

come on polo, i know you have half a brain, if you cant see the irony in gwyn's red post then......

Sorry but ive been fooled before yet can not see it like you craig.

he even did the post in red!!

come on engage brain....i know you've got one........

Craig ive met some slippery characters on here but your like an eel around some people, even when they been caught with egg on there face you will be there in the dock defending them. Please stop your killing me with :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 8:46 am

I know for a fact that was gwyns position all along, as after the first meeting some there couldnt believe it!

Until you know, dont presume.

Fri May 11, 2012 8:48 am

CraigCCFC wrote:I know for a fact that was gwyns position all along, as after the first meeting some there couldnt believe it!

I know more than most on here craig thats just it, but if sitting on the phone is your thing to certain people which gets you points goodluck with that :roll:

Fri May 11, 2012 8:55 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:I know for a fact that was gwyns position all along, as after the first meeting some there couldnt believe it!

I know more than most on here craig thats just it, but if sitting on the phone is your thing to certain people which gets you points goodluck with that :roll:

then you would know gwyns position has stayed the same.......this isnt a who nows what contest, just speak the truth. As for brownie points from Gwyn, this is probably the first time ive stuck up for him as he usually spouts Sam nostalgia which i hate.

Fri May 11, 2012 9:10 am

Mad ain't it, the whole piss take revolves around the message behind the local shop in the league of gentlemen.
NOW to those of you who don't get this, these two inbreds own a little shop in the middle of nowhere, any potential customers who go in there are treated as outsiders, hence the saying this is a local shop for local people and we'll be having no strangers in here.

Now the whole irony I was getting to and quite a few have got it, but some dodo's just don't do sarcasm or irony is base around how insular some of our fans are.

Instead of local shop for local people and we'll have none of your sort here, change it to some of our fans saying, this is a local club for local people and we'll be having none of this red stuff here.

I was slammed in the meetings at the club for having the view as did there or four others and not the one percent that some would have you believe stated that If playing in red was the price we had to pay for getting this investment then so be it and i would be happy enough to watch our team play in the nude if need be, colour is just a colour, I am the least traditionalist on here, didn't give to hoots about leaving Ninian park and don't feel that strongly about the many badge changes our club has had.

What some people see as messing with our heritage and changing history (and how do you change history) I see as progress.

Fri May 11, 2012 9:28 am

People will just not look at you in the same light gywn end of, One min your all anti red ( YOUR OWN POSTS PROVES THIS)Which you say was a joke but the old joke cover up trick just will not cut any ice with people. Then the next your on the news slamming anyone against what the owners want to do and why, well i shall tell you why because they might walk away thats why. To me thats rolling over as you sounded like a child whos been bullyed in to submission or taken a bung which some have said how true that is i dont know. The truth is you turn faster than a hare being chased by some greyhounds. Yet you talk for us fans as a voice kind of ironic huh.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 9:33 am

77 you never give up do you!

I pm'd gwyn yesterday long before the malaysians released their statement and he answered then that he was willing for the changes to go ahead for the good of the club.

Now you may think this isnt good for the club, but stop acting like a complete tit!

Fri May 11, 2012 9:36 am

thehumblegringo wrote:77 you never give up do you!

I pm'd gwyn yesterday long before the malaysians released their statement and he answered then that he was willing for the changes to go ahead for the good of the club.

Now you may think this isnt good for the club, but stop acting like a complete tit!

Humblegringo you called me a "tit" thats name calling and now on this site its not allowed like carls STICKY anyone name calling or racial abuse or anything else for that matter will be banned, so im reporting your post for name calling ;) enjoy the ban or maybe the rules will bend for you. Funny enough gwyns here he can ban you ;)

Fri May 11, 2012 9:38 am

he didnt call you a tit, he said you were acting like one.

Fri May 11, 2012 9:39 am

CraigCCFC wrote:he didnt call you a tit, he said you were acting like one.

Craig your a pro at name calling so i doubt you will last long before being banned as you do it to anyone who does not agree with what you think.

Fri May 11, 2012 9:41 am

bluebird1977 wrote:

Craig your a pro at name calling so i doubt you will last long before being banned as you do it to anyone who does not agree with what you think.

you dont agree with what i think and i havent called you anything

Fri May 11, 2012 9:45 am

CraigCCFC wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

you dont agree with what i think and i havent called you anything

Craig you do it to most posters on here trust me people know this :roll:

Fri May 11, 2012 9:46 am

im not saying i havent, i said i havent to you....name calling doesnt bother me, people can call me what the bloody hell they like.

Fri May 11, 2012 9:55 am

CraigCCFC wrote:im not saying i havent, i said i havent to you....name calling doesnt bother me, people can call me what the bloody hell they like.

C>UNT

Fri May 11, 2012 9:58 am

polo wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:im not saying i havent, i said i havent to you....name calling doesnt bother me, people can call me what the bloody hell they like.

C>UNT

reported :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 10:03 am

77 a ban will do me a big favour and i couldn't really give a shit. i have spent an absurd (look it up) amount of time on here the last few days!

Fri May 11, 2012 10:05 am

thehumblegringo wrote:77 a ban will do me a big favour and i couldn't really give a shit. i have spent an absurd (look it up) amount of time on here the last few days!

Maybe some time offline will make you see the light, clean that WELCOME matt on your back while your at it, theres many footprints gone on it overnight ;) have fun.

Fri May 11, 2012 10:07 am

Daya wrote:the funniest thread i have ever read http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopi ... &start=272

Why do you infest this message board with your drivel???

Fri May 11, 2012 10:51 am

Why are we slating Gwyn for having a opinion, Gwyn has a voracious appetite and a ardent love affair of the City. His views or take may not be the same of ours but why cant we just respect those views and get on with it instead of acting like children and feel the need to go out of the way to name call and slander him , ffs get a grip. He like all of just just wants what is best for the City. We'll never know how the politics works within the club and some will always get caught up in it, its a very clever game they play.