Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GWYN

Thu May 10, 2012 9:07 pm

CRYING?? PINK PUJAMAS??? WERE IS YOU PRIDE IN THE SHIRT MAN :evil: :evil:

Re: GWYN

Thu May 10, 2012 9:10 pm

BalaBlue wrote:CRYING?? PINK PUJAMAS??? WERE IS YOU PRIDE IN THE SHIRT MAN :evil: :evil:

Change his username to `u-turn Gwyn`..

Thu May 10, 2012 9:11 pm

Damage limitation.....good on you Gwyn :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 10, 2012 9:15 pm

PATHETIK

Thu May 10, 2012 9:21 pm

Fair play to the guy he was willing to stand up for his club and take an opposite view to people he has always aligned himself with.
i have nothing but respect for the guy after todays events

Thu May 10, 2012 9:22 pm

yes but he was pretty much slamming everyone who stood up for the club,wasnt to happy with that.

Thu May 10, 2012 9:26 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:Fair play to the guy he was willing to stand up for his club and take an opposite view to people he has always aligned himself with.

NO

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=78899

VERY DISSUPOINTED, A MAN BUT CRYING LIKE A BABAN WHEN MEETING TOO TALK? :evil: :evil: WHAT

Thu May 10, 2012 9:27 pm

BalaBlue wrote:
thehumblegringo wrote:Fair play to the guy he was willing to stand up for his club and take an opposite view to people he has always aligned himself with.

NO

VERY DISSUPOINTED, A MAN BUT CRYING LIKE A BABAN WHEN MEETING TOO TALK? :evil: :evil: WHAT

:lol: :lol: :lol: :?

Thu May 10, 2012 9:27 pm

i have nothing but respect for the guy after todays

He stood up and opposed himself did he?

At least you stood up against the oppisition from the start albeit you were quick to sell out.

That deserves more respect than someone who jumps over the fence then slags off those he just leapt from.

Thu May 10, 2012 9:30 pm

polo wrote:

At least you stood up against the oppisition from the start albeit you were quick to sell out.

That deserves more respect than someone who jumps over the fence then slags off those he just leapt from.

:lol: :lol: sellouts i call them.

Thu May 10, 2012 9:32 pm

polo wrote:

selling out had nothing to do with it. I said from the start that of course i'd prefer stay blue but i wasn't gonna sit back amd watch people spout continual shite unchallenged

Thu May 10, 2012 9:33 pm

the funniest thread i have ever read http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopi ... &start=272

Thu May 10, 2012 9:34 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:
polo wrote:

selling out had nothing to do with it. I said from the start that of course i'd prefer stay blue but i wasn't gonna sit back amd watch people spout continual shite unchallenged

Hang on a second you just said in your above post what you YOURSELF yet click polos link humblesellout ;) This shows how quick people will turn.

Thu May 10, 2012 9:36 pm

Daya wrote:the funniest thread i have ever read http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopi ... &start=272

Shouldnt laugh but couldnt help it!

I can see it now:

"Welcome to Hell"

will be changed to:

"Welcome to Hello Mr Tan"

Thu May 10, 2012 9:37 pm

griff105 wrote:
Daya wrote:the funniest thread i have ever read http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopi ... &start=272

I can see it now:

"Welcome to Hell"

will be changed to:

I got to be honest i was crying tears and tears funniest thing for years .

Thu May 10, 2012 9:38 pm

griff105 wrote:

I can see it now:

"Welcome to Hell"

will be changed to:

There rite though it is a laughing stock on here with whats gone on in 24hours samefull tbh :oops: knowing i have to stand with half these sellouts this season. :ayatollah:

Thu May 10, 2012 9:39 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
thehumblegringo wrote:
polo wrote:

Hang on a second you just said in your above post what you YOURSELF yet click polos link humblesellout ;) This shows how quick people will turn.

i wish i coud understand your language!

Thu May 10, 2012 9:40 pm

Stay BLUE IN COLOUR AND BLUE IN MOOD forever

Thu May 10, 2012 9:41 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
thehumblegringo wrote:
polo wrote:

i wish i coud understand your language!

I could say the same really if your unable to click a link i feel for you.

Thu May 10, 2012 9:44 pm

i honestly dont get what you are saying. Are you saying i turned quickly cos i said in that post the malaysians want us to wear red?

they do!

Thu May 10, 2012 9:46 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:i honestly dont get what you are saying. Are you saying i turned quickly cos i said in that post the malaysians want us to wear red?

they do!

Just click the link in my initial reply.

You are lauding over Gwyn standing up to the anti reds when
he was first to break and oppose it.

Thu May 10, 2012 9:48 pm

he was saying its not happening and people on here including annis and carl were saying it was bullshit but i said it was happening cos i heard about it 2 weeks ago!

Thu May 10, 2012 9:50 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:he was saying its not happening and people on here including annis and carl were saying it was bullshit but i said it was happening cos i heard about it 2 weeks ago!

Seriously gringo how can you dodge out of this one one min your saying hes god the next you can not even click HIS thread :lol: :lol:

Thu May 10, 2012 9:53 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:he was saying its not happening and people on here including annis and carl were saying it was bullshit but i said it was happening cos i heard about it 2 weeks ago!

Nice swerve :lol:

Hes gone from not having any of this red nonsense to wanting everyone down the CCS dressed in red.

Thu May 10, 2012 9:55 pm

polo wrote:

Hes gone from not having any of this red nonsense to wanting everyone down the CCS dressed in red.

Some rite ones on here i know!!!

Thu May 10, 2012 10:01 pm

i thought you were on about me changing!

Everybody's initial reaction was horror at the thought of playing in red. Maybe cos i had longer to think about it, i managed to get my head around it a bit and realised the frightening alternative. the same goes for Gwyn, when he thought about not having a cardiff city anymore, he realised it was important that we at least listened to what the malaysians had to say before he lit his pitch fork!

Fri May 11, 2012 8:24 am

As Maggie once said 'You turn if you want too' :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 8:32 am

polo wrote:

come on polo, i know you have half a brain, if you cant see the irony in gwyn's red post then......

Fri May 11, 2012 8:34 am

CraigCCFC wrote:
polo wrote:

come on polo, i know you have half a brain, if you cant see the irony in gwyn's red post then......

Sorry but ive been fooled before yet can not see it like you craig.

Fri May 11, 2012 8:38 am

CraigCCFC wrote:
polo wrote:

I can see it now that he has pointed it out..
I must be one of the thick fuckers he refers to though, cos it went straight over my head at the time.. :lol: