Re: if TG needs a car to pick him up

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:37 pm

Grampy will you drive to Dorset and pick up Harry Redknapp for us butt :D

Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:27 pm

:malky:

Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:44 pm

I remember this being the funniest post i have ever read on a par with the online dating advice one

"Tidy car so will travel in some style!" :notworthy:

Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:10 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:This is the most embarrassing stomach churning thread I have ever read. The jerks have creamed themselves over this whilst we has squirmed in horror of the OP and his ass licking Cum swallowing antics. This ain't Cardiff fans it must be a total tw*t who started this.

I bet they did when they heard a jack was having a match day pint in a popular cardiff pub :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:13 pm

Jinks wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:This is the most embarrassing stomach churning thread I have ever read. The jerks have creamed themselves over this whilst we has squirmed in horror of the OP and his ass licking Cum swallowing antics. This ain't Cardiff fans it must be a total tw*t who started this.

I bet they did when they heard a jack was having a match day pint in a popular cardiff pub :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:16 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:I am prepared to travel to Heathrow and collect him free of charge to show how much we respect his and VT's commitment to the club. I have a tidy car so he would travel in some style.

If Mr. Borley wants to come I live not far from you. Julian has my mobile number,

One of my tentacles pressed this by accident :laughing6:

Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:55 pm

I would think that a car is no longer suitable to pick up Tan. With all the flack heading his way he will need a tank. :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:58 pm

It was ridiculous at the time - it was clear from day 1. Its just taken the fanbase 3 years to act.

Sun May 25, 2014 4:59 pm

TheDrunkenOctopus wrote:It was ridiculous at the time - it was clear from day 1. Its just taken the fanbase 3 years to act.

It will take another three at this rate to get rid of this mad man

Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:35 pm

BUMP

:old: :lol:

Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:26 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:BUMP

:old: :lol:

Why why why ? This is the most cringeworthy post EVER By a City fan !! period. But it's also comedy gold in a warped way :lol:

Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:57 pm

Ha forgot about this! Wonder if the Hull Stub thread is still knocking about....

Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:52 pm

:lol:

Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:34 pm

How did I miss this thread ? :lol:

Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:07 am

Cardiffcitymad wrote:How did I miss this thread ? :lol:

It had me in tears back then :laughing6: