Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: if TG needs a car to pick him up

Fri May 11, 2012 10:25 am

Tommy Gun wrote:
bethanmattsgrampy wrote:I am prepared to travel to Heathrow and collect him free of charge to show how much we respect his and VT's commitment to the club. I have a tidy car so he would travel in some style.

If Mr. Borley wants to come I live not far from you. Julian has my mobile number,

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh

My

God

Fri May 11, 2012 10:26 am

I hope Gwyn doesnt give him directions or he will get to Reading and do a U turn!!!

Fri May 11, 2012 10:29 am

He should have spent money on free travel for certain away games last year ,where the team in Blue shirts needed the vocal backing .Stop pleasing the few in the corporate seats .Let him experience the joys of public transport into South Wales like so many of us who now live outside the area .

Fri May 11, 2012 10:30 am

He should have spent money on free travel for certain away games last year ,where the team in Blue shirts needed the vocal backing .Stop pleasing the few in the corporate seats .Let him experience the joys of public transport into South Wales like so many of us who now live outside the area .

Fri May 11, 2012 10:31 am

He could sing ' oh T G we love you so oh T G we love you so, you are the love of my life, I would even let you shag my wife . I would like a camel haired crombie too :lol: :lol: .

Fri May 11, 2012 10:34 am

polo wrote:I hope Gwyn doesnt give him directions or he will get to Reading and do a U turn!!!

:lol: No no polo it was a joke remeber :roll:

Fri May 11, 2012 10:38 am

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:I am prepared to travel to Heathrow and collect him free of charge to show how much we respect his and VT's commitment to the club. I have a tidy car so he would travel in some style.

If Mr. Borley wants to come I live not far from you. Julian has my mobile number,

Can you pick me up also I have to go to the hospital next Tuesday ? but I want it free like VT and can we stop of at KFC on the way ? :D

Fri May 11, 2012 10:39 am

This is post is pathetic. You might aswell give him a free blowjob whilst your at it

Fri May 11, 2012 10:47 am

What colours your car? Is it red? Ive got a blue car.

Fri May 11, 2012 11:00 am

jama wrote:What colours your car? Is it red? Ive got a blue car.

Its not a car, its the X4. Hes just going to let VT on for free.

Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:46 pm

BUMP
:lol:

Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:02 pm

CP76 wrote:BUMP

You're a bad man :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:13 pm

Is this offer still on ? Im going shipping to London in a week or so,I'll catch the train up but on the way home I'll have a few bags. A lift would be good :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:13 pm

Marc wrote:
CP76 wrote:BUMP

You're a bad man :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Stand by :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:20 pm

WE WANT bethanmattsgrampy WALKING AROUND THE PITCH :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:22 pm

Whitchurchbluebird wrote:WE WANT bethanmattsgrampy WALKING AROUND THE PITCH :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

WE WANT grampy driving around the pitch...

Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:01 pm

CP76 wrote:
Whitchurchbluebird wrote:WE WANT bethanmattsgrampy WALKING AROUND THE PITCH :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: kinell u are killing me! :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:11 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
CP76 wrote:

:lol: kinell u are killing me! :lol: :lol:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:28 pm

My Favourite all time post ,everytime I have a bad day in work or we lose in the footy ;) this is what I what I will be looking at
The best comedy of replies ever. Cheers Bethanmattsgrampy :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:20 pm

Xcasual wrote:My Favourite all time post ,everytime I have a bad day in work or we lose in the footy ;) this is what I what I will be looking at
The best comedy of replies ever. Cheers Bethanmattsgrampy :ayatollah:

Agreed it was mine also :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:34 pm

if they need blow jobs ill provide, but anals gonna cost extra :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:00 am

ccfc1981 wrote:if they need blow jobs ill provide, but anals gonna cost extra :ayatollah:

:shock:

Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:51 am

This is the most embarrassing stomach churning thread I have ever read. The jerks have creamed themselves over this whilst we has squirmed in horror of the OP and his ass licking Cum swallowing antics. This ain't Cardiff fans it must be a total tw*t who started this.

Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:40 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:This is the most embarrassing stomach churning thread I have ever read. The jerks have creamed themselves over this whilst we has squirmed in horror of the OP and his ass licking Cum swallowing antics. This ain't Cardiff fans it must be a total tw*t who started this.

says the man who wanted a poll to see if people wanted him on here,you have put up some stomach churning threads
aswell :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:51 pm

sleepers wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:This is the most embarrassing stomach churning thread I have ever read. The jerks have creamed themselves over this whilst we has squirmed in horror of the OP and his ass licking Cum swallowing antics. This ain't Cardiff fans it must be a total tw*t who started this.

says the man who wanted a poll to see if people wanted him on here,you have put up some stomach churning threads

Pot, kettle and all that :lol:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:21 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:45 am

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:50 pm

Still makes me laugh every time this thread :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:26 pm

Damned Yank wrote:
sleepers wrote:

Pot, kettle and all that :lol:

A pair of Cocks :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:23 pm

:mrgreen: