Wed May 09, 2012 8:45 pm

I bet they wouldn't mind a £100 mil investment

Re: Birmingham in the sheit next season

Wed May 09, 2012 8:46 pm

Tubzo wrote:I bet they wouldn't mind a £100 mil investment

and they would wear red for the privilege :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed May 09, 2012 8:49 pm

Are they still under a transfer embargo for non posting of last years books?

I think they needed promotion desperately

Wed May 09, 2012 8:49 pm

If we don't accept this investment we will be in the same situation.

Wed May 09, 2012 8:53 pm

a lot of sensible posts on this thread - the trouble is, many of our fans would prefer financial melt down.

Wed May 09, 2012 9:10 pm

Wayne S wrote:Are they still under a transfer embargo for non posting of last years books?

yep and their owners in prison :lol:

Wed May 09, 2012 9:13 pm

Die Walkure wrote:a lot of sensible posts on this thread - the trouble is, many of our fans would prefer financial melt down.

i agree we are a backwards Club and like to bite the Hands that Feed us. morons the lot of um. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Wed May 09, 2012 9:15 pm

I wonder if Burke would be willing to come back if we have this £100 million investment.

Of course he'll have to promise to stay on the bloody line at a corner if he comes back though! :evil:

Wed May 09, 2012 10:39 pm

broadlandsblue1960 wrote:If we don't accept this investment we will be in the same situation.

True!

Wed May 09, 2012 10:43 pm

http://www.bcfc.com/page/BCFCBoard

Wed May 09, 2012 11:49 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
Wayne S wrote:Are they still under a transfer embargo for non posting of last years books?

get your facts right.our esteemed owner is on hong kong island under island arrest.would i want 100m(yeah right)to play in red and be birmingham buffalos.would i charlie holox.i,d rather drag me nuts over broken glass.best year since barry fry so i,v had a great time this season and so say the lads in the pub by the ground.

Thu May 10, 2012 7:33 am

We had similar problems years back when a f*cking ausi took control and started demanding chages or we would go bust?we go rid of that tw*t and would never consider playing in an any other colour let alone sell our selfs out and lose our history.
Ps jtc told u about dibbie?

Thu May 10, 2012 7:55 am

swansealad69 wrote:We had similar problems years back when a f*cking ausi took control and started demanding chages or we would go bust?we go rid of that tw*t and would never consider playing in an any other colour let alone sell our selfs out and lose our history.

Petty was a right div. Didn't he have a go at both our sets of fans for being racist?

The problem we have is that your problems at that time din't run in the tens of millions like ours. If we only had to find about £750k to takeover the club we'd be laughing. Unfortunately everything about Cardiff is bigger than Swansea including it's debts. ;)

Thu May 10, 2012 8:17 am

swansealad69 wrote:We had similar problems years back when a f*cking ausi took control and started demanding chages or we would go bust?we go rid of that tw*t and would never consider playing in an any other colour let alone sell our selfs out and lose our history.

good player mate.got hooked as they tried to shore up.always next season :D i,m ok with it.proud of them.really enjoyed it.hope to get away a bit more next season.whatever happens -admin ,c.h leaving i,v had a love for them this year like it,s never been.i be there next-as long as we play in blue :lol:

Sat May 12, 2012 12:49 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... tback.html

Sat May 12, 2012 2:49 pm

ahhh bet you wasnt in our situation regarding debt (amount! ) can never lose history that is what happened in past no matter what colour you play in future! mind you not to sure what history you have>> played in 1st div as it was then, now prem jp trophy, welsh cup ect ect that is history if you play in pink in future wont erase what you have acheived! sorry if you were given choice go out buisiness/admin, or change colours for 100ml you would do it! as nothing to do with history! if you say you wouldnt you are stupid!! as having no club is more important than colour you play in?

Sat May 12, 2012 2:52 pm

jtc wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

get your facts right.our esteemed owner is on hong kong island under island arrest.would i want 100m(yeah right)to play in red and be birmingham buffalos.would i charlie holox.i,d rather drag me nuts over broken glass.best year since barry fry so i,v had a great time this season and so say the lads in the pub by the ground.

well said, can't believe what I'm reading on here, apparently I'm a neanderthal and a thug as I want to keep our identity :roll: :lol:

Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:08 pm

Looks like the time has come to sell Birmingham FC -

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... frame.html

Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:56 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Looks like the time has come to sell Birmingham FC -

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... frame.html

yes ,world domination is a stone throws away.we need to re locate now tc .somewhere where the london plastic fans we will now acquire can get to easily.also it will be 70,000 with a twenty year waiting list for a s/t.anybody who braved the 0.5 disaster v barnsley can have a free one but if they mention the dark day and cause one second of negivity they will recieve life bans.. :lol: seriously i look forward to the day we can be a proper going concern again.no re brands though :x supposed to be a thai,indian and that fellow who bid 25m a few week ago.the one who was at q.p.r.claims to be friendly with a few old school zulus :D bet that will please the football leagues fit and proper commitee

Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:46 am

So your tell me for 100mill investment you wouldn't accept a change of kit to red and say a badge with 3 lions on or something english related? You would keep ur nick name and still be called BCFC. Have a think about it, would you take it or risk being another pompy?

Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:34 am

Kanester wrote:So your tell me for 100mill investment you wouldn't accept a change of kit to red and say a badge with 3 lions on or something english related? You would keep ur nick name and still be called BCFC. Have a think about it, would you take it or risk being another pompy?

He's already said no & I agree with him.

I know lots of Pompey fans that STILL wouldn't accept it to change the kit.

Sellouts we are.

Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:18 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:
Kanester wrote:So your tell me for 100mill investment you wouldn't accept a change of kit to red and say a badge with 3 lions on or something english related? You would keep ur nick name and still be called BCFC. Have a think about it, would you take it or risk being another pompy?

Sellouts we are.

How do you know loads of pompey fans have you lived there?

Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:26 am

jinks-rct wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Sellouts we are.

How do you know loads of pompey fans have you lived there?

Sorry, but that have anything to do with you or the topic?

As a matter of fact, I have family there and as a result know a fair few fans.

Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:37 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:

Sellouts we are.

Your acting daft mate. I also have family in Pompy and trust me 99% of their fans would chop off their bollux and send them 1st class to mr Tan for his red kit and Investment right now.

Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:39 am

Kanester wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Sellouts we are.

Your acting daft mate. I also have family in Pompy and trust me 99% of their fans would chop off their bollux and send them 1st class to mr Tan for his red kit and Investment right now.

Incorrect.

Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:25 pm

no i wouldn,t.how can we be called blues if we play in red?pompey will be fine.they will be better again in time to come.i,v saw the prem ,it,s where we aim to be one day but it,s not all it,s cracked up to be.your investment is loans atm.i never want my club hocked up to the eye balls again.if we were rebranded i think i,d walk.at best i,d be like annis and nukes.red away kit for most games?i would hack that but home kit?no way.the badge is awesome.if we changed it i,d be unhappy but our badge has been changed over the years so it,s not the main issue.regarding the three lions well im following blues not england.that dragon is back to front so it,s not the welsh one. it,s a weak stab at hoping you,ll feel better about the bluebird going.i was at the game last week.it felt bizare for me seeing you at home in red so it must be hard for a ccfc fan

Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:11 pm

sorry,the dragon isn,t back to front.just a bit different.

Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:22 pm

Tubzo wrote:I bet they wouldn't mind a £100 mil investment

If Wonga gave me £10.000 would they be investing in me or i would just owe them silly money back ?

Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:00 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... nd-1384551