Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " THE REBRANDING OF CARDIFF CITY "

Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:51 pm

Worst 4 years of my life as a Bluebird. An absolute mess created by an ego maniac and accepted as a "good thing, if we spend some money" by some that claim to be Cardiff City fans - disgusting to read anyone on a cardiff city fans forum supporting this Bullshit of a rebrand.

Just reading through the thread makes me feel sick with what the genuine fans of this club have been dragged through - and by genuine - I mean those that a true Bluebirds and not those just interested in watching Premier league football in the CCS at any cost (red).

Our club, our history is worth so much more than selling our soul.

I've supported us at the depths of division four, and that was better than the last four years of shite the Malaysian mammy's boy has dished up.

I fear the damage done by this c##k will be too deep to ever repair properly.

Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:03 am

Its not the colours that have killed the club - the plastic piece of shite they now call home is the problem.

And modern football.

Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:35 am

If this rumor is true, it shows that VT and cronies have no respect for the supporters of Cardiff City FC. The continual gutting of players and the recruitment of mediocre players give the Club little possibility of realistically fighting for a sixth place finish this year or next. I bet that we will continue to slide down the table and are headed to League 1. I do not think that VT's toy (Cardiff City FC) will continue to grow but, instead, fall down the table. I really do not see how the Manager or Coach Trollope can seriously continue to effectively manage under such a repressive and incompetent group. :bluebird: :bluebird: