Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHAT'S ALL THIS RED NONSENSE

Mon May 07, 2012 11:44 pm

THIS IS A LOCAL CLUB FOR LOCAL PEOPLE,I'LL NOT BE HAVING ALL THAT RED NONSENSE AROUND THESE PARTS.

Re: WHAT'S ALL THIS RED NONSENSE

Tue May 08, 2012 4:09 am

At least it's stirred up some debate on the message board

Tue May 08, 2012 6:03 am

Gavlar wrote:At least it's stirred up some debate on the message board

It did gav only because 98% of whats wrote on message boards all over the country are bullshit but fans like to believe :ayatollah:

Tue May 08, 2012 10:22 am

Gwyn i believe it ti be true :ayatollah:

Tue May 08, 2012 10:24 am

Absolute disgrace and anyone supporting these move arent football fans at all!!!

Tue May 08, 2012 10:50 am

Being a labour supporter all my life I love the thought of playing in red... 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

On a serious note, all we have is a bunch of rumours based on absolutely no evidence at all, but pretend for one minute it was true....
Pros

Capacity raised to 35,000 or more
Re branded stadium
New state of the art training facilities owned by the club
All historical debts paid off
Massive war chest to move forward with
Fantastic new signings and potentially a great team to watch
Great chance of promotion

Cons
We have to play home in red...but still have blue away kit
We have a dictatorship of one person owning a huge majority of shares
We lose our identity in some way? This is the part I am not sure about...are they talking about changing the badge, our name...or what...what exactly are we worried about here?
What about the new debt funding all this will accrue…could this be a future problem?

CAN SOMEONE FILL IN THE PROS AND CONS FOR ME...IF YOU THINK THERE ARE SOME THAT NEED CHANGING...
We could always forget about progression or change and continue to try and compete against the bigger clubs; the parachute payments etc and hope for the best. The most important thing of all is that the club survives and has a future that is sustainable. A well run club that will be there for our children and theirs.

Tue May 08, 2012 10:53 am

yes corky the most important thing is the club

but if they change the name, badge and colours whats left

it wont be my club i can tell you that much

Tue May 08, 2012 11:13 am

I dont know about any intentions ti change our name

Tue May 08, 2012 11:41 am

pengedragon wrote:yes corky the most important thing is the club

but if they change the name, badge and colours whats left

it wont be my club i can tell you that much

I agree.Without our identity and heritage we might as well all become plactics and support Man City and be done with it.
If these changes come in next year then I want a refund on my season ticket because I paid to watch Cardiff City (the bluebirds) and not the dragons playing in red.

Thu May 10, 2012 8:49 pm

Not what you were saying tonight gwyn?

How can you be angry and have a go at fans for driving out the malaysians when you yourself were one if the first to break it? And oppose it?

Thu May 10, 2012 8:53 pm

polo wrote:Not what you were saying tonight gwyn?

How can you be angry and have a go at fans for driving out the malaysians when you yourself were one if the first to break it? And oppose it?

polo maybe another free trip was on the promise who knows. Like most on here 24hrs ago they was no way never red we are the bluebirds or wtf red seats and so on. Tonight we got got people wanting street partys outside the CCS on monday and one guy wanting to pick VT free of charge from the airport. You couldnt make this shit up :oops:
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Thu May 10, 2012 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 10, 2012 8:54 pm

Wales No1 wrote:

Gwyn your leader :lol: :lol:

changed his mind now :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 10, 2012 8:55 pm

Wales No1 wrote:

Gwyn your leader :lol: :lol:

changed his mind now :lol: :lol:

Ouch!

Thu May 10, 2012 8:57 pm

TLG said it best in his summary of Tuesday ''In attendance...Gwyn Davies, representing himself''

Thu May 10, 2012 8:57 pm

This thread will not last long i know :ayatollah:

Thu May 10, 2012 8:58 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

polo maybe another free trip was on the promise who knows. Like most on here 24hrs ago they was no way never red we are the bluebirds or wtf red seats and so on. Tonight we got got people wanting street partys outside the CCS on monday and one guy wanting to pick VT free of charge from the airport. You couldnt make this shit up :oops:

All dressed in red too today i heard was the big fella :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: not sure what the front of his t-shirt said this time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 10, 2012 9:00 pm

BigGwynram wrote:THIS IS A LOCAL CLUB FOR LOCAL PEOPLE,I'LL NOT BE HAVING ALL THAT RED NONSENSE AROUND THESE PARTS.

Agreed. :ayatollah:

Thu May 10, 2012 9:01 pm

CardiffCityTillIDie20 wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:THIS IS A LOCAL CLUB FOR LOCAL PEOPLE,I'LL NOT BE HAVING ALL THAT RED NONSENSE AROUND THESE PARTS.

Agreed. :ayatollah:

Dont watch the news fella ffs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 10, 2012 9:02 pm

Daya wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

All dressed in red too today i heard was the big fella :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: not sure what the front of his t-shirt said this time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im not one to attack gwyn or anything like that daya i just can not understand how 24 hours has changed so many people this thread started by a fans rep proves this and how spineless we have become in 24 hours sad but its the truth. As one min hes on TV all for it the next this and so on but i could go through the forum and do the same thing with 20 members all because ONE man might walk away :oops:

Thu May 10, 2012 9:08 pm

Thu May 10, 2012 9:10 pm

Hmmmmmmm ?????

Thu May 10, 2012 9:11 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:

Hmmmmmmm ?????

Say what you mean moses dont be shy :lol:

Thu May 10, 2012 9:11 pm

New striker for us. He turns quicker than Joe Mason.

Thu May 10, 2012 9:14 pm

Gwyn got more faces then the town hall clock.. :lol:

Thu May 10, 2012 9:19 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:New striker for us. He turns quicker than Joe Mason.

I think thats clear for all to see now :shock:

Thu May 10, 2012 9:36 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Daya wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Im not one to attack gwyn or anything like that daya i just can not understand how 24 hours has changed so many people this thread started by a fans rep proves this and how spineless we have become in 24 hours sad but its the truth. As one min hes on TV all for it the next this and so on but i could go through the forum and do the same thing with 20 members all because ONE man might walk away :oops:

Dont forget the day he wore the bigger mug T- shirt , 2 hours later he had covered it up and was down the bay having dinner with Sam. its not the first turn around !!

Thu May 10, 2012 9:44 pm

Daya wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Daya wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Dont forget the day he wore the bigger mug T- shirt , 2 hours later he had covered it up and was down the bay having dinner with Sam. its not the first turn around !!

I can not comment on that didnt see it just amazed how certain people like gywn are on the news one min slamming people agaisnt it then this thread. It really does show how weak we are as supporters tbh :( But i could say the same for 20members saying one thing 24hrs ago now they want to chcuk there wife and kids at the malaysians as gifts :roll:

Thu May 10, 2012 10:04 pm

wkdblue wrote:Gwyn got more faces then the town hall clock.. :lol:

What Gwyn said on the news could go a long way to helping this club

Thu May 10, 2012 10:18 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:
wkdblue wrote:Gwyn got more faces then the town hall clock.. :lol:

What Gwyn said on the news could go a long way to helping this club

Like how?? planet scum are lol@this thread and board rite now at all you turncoats in the last 24hours :oops:

Thu May 10, 2012 11:09 pm

Gwyn and Bluetits theatrics on the news nearly made my mother have a fit