Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

So much drama at cardiff city..

Mon May 07, 2012 10:31 pm

so apparently,

were having a total re-brand the home kit will now be red and the away kit will be blue, all the seats in the stadium will turn to red aswell as changing from the bluebirds to red dragons, the reason apparently that were changing to red and changing the name to dragons is because in malaysia this is there culture and it will be massive over there and make us a bigger club over there.

Vincent tan has paid up all the debt including the share holders and taken 100% control of the club, his son as you know is part of the club aswell was against this he's had a massive fall out with him and now has nothing to do with cardiff city!

Vincent tan wants champions league football and is ready to spend a lot of money and he is to give malkay whatever he needs to do it and this will be happening in the summer apparently!

There will also be work done on the stadium to make it a 43,000 capacity.

If there is lots of protest and vincent tan doesn't go ahead with this apparently he will get up and leave the whole club behind

what he wants he will be getting and he has the backing of people on the board.

Notice how i say APPARENTLY because wether this is the truth or not i do not know?!

but i have heard this will be happening, the reason it hasn't come out is because it would of affected the players as they know they will not be hear much longer if this plan does go ahead and we do spend a lot of money.

Re: So much drama at cardiff city..

Mon May 07, 2012 10:33 pm

Won't happen, ever, ever, ever

Mon May 07, 2012 10:40 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Won't happen, ever, ever, ever

time will tell...

Mon May 07, 2012 10:41 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:so apparently,

were having a total re-brand the home kit will now be red and the away kit will be blue, all the seats in the stadium will turn to red aswell as changing from the bluebirds to red dragons, the reason apparently that were changing to red and changing the name to dragons is because in malaysia this is there culture and it will be massive over there and make us a bigger club over there.

Vincent tan has paid up all the debt including the share holders and taken 100% control of the club, his son as you know is part of the club aswell was against this he's had a massive fall out with him and now has nothing to do with cardiff city!

Vincent tan wants champions league football and is ready to spend a lot of money and he is to give malkay whatever he needs to do it and this will be happening in the summer apparently!

There will also be work done on the stadium to make it a 43,000 capacity.

If there is lots of protest and vincent tan doesn't go ahead with this apparently he will get up and leave the whole club behind

what he wants he will be getting and he has the backing of people on the board.

Notice how i say APPARENTLY because wether this is the truth or not i do not know?!

but i have heard this will be happening, the reason it hasn't come out is because it would of affected the players as they know they will not be hear much longer if this plan does go ahead and we do spend a lot of money.

What a load of old bollocks! :shock:

Mon May 07, 2012 10:41 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:

time will tell...

It sure will, but I won't be losing a seconds sleep over it.

Do you think it's has even a minimal amount of truth in it then?

Mon May 07, 2012 10:43 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:

time will tell...

It sure will, but I won't be losing a seconds sleep over it.

Do you think it's has even a minimal amount of truth in it then?

i could see why he would want to do it but myself I wouldn't look into it unless it started change, the money spending would be great but changing the name to red dragons would hurt the most !

Tue May 08, 2012 6:58 am

f**k u do belive anything?do u realy think u will get a 43k stadium when u cant fill what u have ffs?
As for the rest youe owners were in touching distance of winning a cup and going up in jan and yet did nothing to push for to win anything,but now u have faild they are going to spend big??
But 43 k stadium thats got to be a piss take.

Tue May 08, 2012 7:10 am

He hasn't bought my shares!

Tue May 08, 2012 7:12 am

by swansealad69 ยป Tue May 08, 2012( 6:58 am )-------- ffs get a life ,as soon as you wake up. 6.58 :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Tue May 08, 2012 8:25 am

swansealad69 wrote:f**k u do belive anything?do u realy think u will get a 43k stadium when u cant fill what u have ffs?
As for the rest youe owners were in touching distance of winning a cup and going up in jan and yet did nothing to push for to win anything,but now u have faild they are going to spend big??
But 43 k stadium thats got to be a piss take.

your a joke, if we were playing higher league football we would get bigger attendances than we do now, just because you get a poxy 14,000 for premier league games, should be ashamed of you club and your fans mug!

Tue May 08, 2012 8:35 am

swansealad69 wrote:f**k u do belive anything?do u realy think u will get a 43k stadium when u cant fill what u have ffs?
As for the rest youe owners were in touching distance of winning a cup and going up in jan and yet did nothing to push for to win anything,but now u have faild they are going to spend big??But 43 k stadium thats got to be a piss take.

they dont own the whole club atmo do they? so why should they invest big u clart....go up and then give half away?
we have far more fans than u lot, 8000 more last seasn alone wasnt it..... :lol: :lol:

As for the rest youe owners were in touching distance of winning a cup and going up in jan and yet did nothing to push for to win anything,but now u have faild they are going to spend big??But 43 k stadium thats got to be a piss take.

they dont own the whole club atmo do they? so why should they invest big u clart....go up and then give half away?
we have far more fans than u lot, 8000 more last seasn alone wasnt it..... :lol: :lol:

Tue May 08, 2012 10:17 am

this is going to be an interesting summer, going to be alot of changes i think players wise aswell need a stronger squad think theres defo going to be money avaliable :ayatollah: