Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THANKS TO EVERYONE

Mon May 07, 2012 5:49 pm

who gave me such a wonderful season. OK, we came up short in the end due to the fact the squad was new and to small, but there was so many pluses it was untrue. really thought we might get relegated last June :shock: . also, all the new city fans i met, especially romford and luton , your both top bananas :ayatollah: . extra special thank you to malky for getting us back on track and ALL the players for working your bollox off :ayatollah:. to all the moaners, and don't take this personal, get a f*cking grip or ask for a trial in the summer so you get in the team yourself :lol: ROLL ON NEXT SEASON :ayatollah:

p.s for all the forum lads who came on the Freddie Kruger bus to Brighton, do you want me to sort out another boozer, cos were not welcome at the place we had last time ? :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: THANKS TO EVERYONE

Mon May 07, 2012 6:02 pm

inthebowls wrote:who gave me such a wonderful season. OK, we came up short in the end due to the fact the squad was new and to small, but there was so many pluses it was untrue. really thought we might get relegated last June :shock: . also, all the new city fans i met, especially romford and luton , your both top bananas :ayatollah: . extra special thank you to malky for getting us back on track and ALL the players for working your bollox off :ayatollah:. to all the moaners, and don't take this personal, get a f*cking grip or ask for a trial in the summer so you get in the team yourself :lol: ROLL ON NEXT SEASON :ayatollah:

p.s for all the forum lads who came on the Freddie Kruger bus to Brighton, do you want me to sort out another boozer, cos were not welcome at the place we had last time ? :lol: :ayatollah:

How about the downs????
Couls try the stanmer, hehe what about the albion, by your gaff
great season mate, roll on next term, have a great summer