Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What was Malky's plan???????

Mon May 07, 2012 5:40 pm

Right, so I'm assuming some people here watched the game?
What the hell was our plan? How did Malky expect us to win that? How did he expect us to get one goal, let alone the 3 that we needed???
And when we went in at half time, 4 nil down, why didn't he change it? Was his plan so great that he thought it'd eventually work out?

I honestly can't see it. I couldn't even see a glimpse of what we were trying to do. We simply weren't a threat.

We have to get rid of Miller, and I'd give serious thought to getting rid of Malky. Fat Sam got the better of you tactically. FFS.

:oops: :(

Re: What was Malky's plan???????

Mon May 07, 2012 5:41 pm

Knee-jerk reaction much? It was bad yes, but how much have West Ham spent? 50k a week on one player and an Arsenal player on the f*cking bench!

Mon May 07, 2012 5:42 pm

Einstein would'nt be able to work that one out.

Mon May 07, 2012 5:42 pm

Kick it up to Kenny Miller :?

Mon May 07, 2012 5:43 pm

http://6.hidemyass.com/ip-1/encoded/Oi8 ... c1OA%3D%3D

damage limitation

A long season, over achieved, fortunate at times....

Good first season.

Roll on August

Next season in the championship

Mon May 07, 2012 5:47 pm

Face facts they were by far the better team.

Malkys stock us well overplayed on here but we had very little chance over two legs against a side far better than ours.

Mon May 07, 2012 5:55 pm

We did have little chance, yeah. Especially when set up the way Malky set us up.
We needed goals. We should have been attacking them from the whistle. What did we get? 5 shots in total, 2 of which were on target.

That's pathetic.

Mon May 07, 2012 5:59 pm

Ste_W wrote:Right, so I'm assuming some people here watched the game?
What the hell was our plan? How did Malky expect us to win that? How did he expect us to get one goal, let alone the 3 that we needed???
And when we went in at half time, 4 nil down, why didn't he change it? Was his plan so great that he thought it'd eventually work out?

I honestly can't see it. I couldn't even see a glimpse of what we were trying to do. We simply weren't a threat.

We have to get rid of Miller, and I'd give serious thought to getting rid of Malky. Fat Sam got the better of you tactically. FFS.

:oops: :(

He never had one i dont think after all it was the same set up twice and the hoofball well its like div 2 stuff but atleast in div 2 they have someone to win headers :? the guys a sucker for punishment im sure :shock: :shock: I think we mustered up Four shots in 180mins of football on target :oops:

Mon May 07, 2012 6:22 pm

Don't know to be honest, been saying that for the last 3 months tho