Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SORRY BUT WE WERE SHIT...

Mon May 07, 2012 5:34 pm

Over the two legs West ham showed how poor are team really is nothing more than a mid table championship side ok we finished 6th but in a shit league.

Re: SORRY BUT WE WERE SHIT...

Mon May 07, 2012 5:40 pm

We definatly punched above our weight this season as to finishing sixth but the team we lost to over two legs were meant to walk this division, the big test now is to push on over the summer with a clearout of the players that malky doesn't want and players in who can take this club onwards and upwards :ayatollah:

Mon May 07, 2012 5:44 pm

I can only see the two centre backs and keeper staying the rest can go not good enough. :ayatollah:

Mon May 07, 2012 5:45 pm

We've been pretty shit since Jauary.

Mon May 07, 2012 5:46 pm

We needed a striker why didnt we get one.

Mon May 07, 2012 5:49 pm

unfortunatly there is not enough money there by all acccounts to make so many changes this summer so the majority of the starting eleven today will probably be here next season so malky needs to get deals done with new players as soon as possible as we definatly need quite a few new players to help us improve

Mon May 07, 2012 5:51 pm

I'd rather have Dave ***** back then have this prick in charge.

Mon May 07, 2012 5:52 pm

Cardiff_City wrote:I'd rather have Dave ***** back then have this prick in charge.

oh dear

Mon May 07, 2012 5:53 pm

You really should take care, cos if you speak out like that , there are some on here that will call you a Jack :lol: :lol: even your right in what you say! :old:

Mon May 07, 2012 5:58 pm

Why didnt we get any players in January was it MM or the board someone needs to take the can we were two nil down and all we could do was bring on two midfield players and leave someone on 20grand a week to keep the bench warm.

Mon May 07, 2012 5:59 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:You really should take care, cos if you speak out like that , there are some on here that will call you a Jack :lol: :lol: even your right in what you say! :old:

I thought Dave Jones done good for the club but he had his chances and failed so the time for change had come, as this was malkys first season he has not done that bad a job with what he had but he needs a full summer to clearout the players he does not want and bring in more players he feels can do the job.

Mon May 07, 2012 6:06 pm

birchblue wrote:Why didnt we get any players in January was it MM or the board someone needs to take the can we were two nil down and all we could do was bring on two midfield players and leave someone on 20grand a week to keep the bench warm.

if Gethin Jenkins had got of his arse and got malky sooner we probably wouldn't have signed Earnie and might have had someone in who malky wants to play and put pressure on Miller and the outcome might of been different, as for signing nobody in january that has come back and bit us on the arse as you rightly pointed out that this is a pretty poor division this year. Maybe the malysians were not willing to pay out as they knew that if we got promoted this season then they would have to pay more money in bringing enough players to the club that would keep us up.

Mon May 07, 2012 6:33 pm

ur right they were shit...i think we saw more of russell brand than we did of kenny miller.....marshall gotta go im sorry for me heaton should be next seasons number one.

Mon May 07, 2012 6:56 pm

emma.gulley wrote:ur right they were shit...i think we saw more of russell brand than we did of kenny miller.....marshall gotta go im sorry for me heaton should be next seasons number one.

Good post Emma, Heston over Marshall any day, but that seems to be malkey, as stubborn as jones

Mon May 07, 2012 7:07 pm

Has everybody forgot that Malky has got us a top 6 finish AND a Carling Cup Final in his first season in charge let him have the Summer to bring in the players he wants (Assuming Vincent Tan will give him decent resources?) then let's see where he takes us. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 07, 2012 7:14 pm

Don't apologize you are right, we were total shite, I know we've exceeded expectations this season but that performance was crap. It shows we need a good few new signings or new ideas at least. Hoof ball and long throw will not get promotion. I hope malky has a full summer of clearing out and bringing in New players that he wants. Bring on the new season, see you in august, BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah: