Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

toothless,i cant say anymore

Mon May 07, 2012 5:25 pm

in first game we looked dangerous for about 5 minutes,and the second game not at all....shocking really :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: toothless,i cant say anymore

Mon May 07, 2012 5:34 pm

krabb wrote:in first game we looked dangerous for about 5 minutes,and the second game not at all....shocking really :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Get ready to be shot down by the rosy mob.

Mon May 07, 2012 5:37 pm

buckleys brewery wrote:
krabb wrote:in first game we looked dangerous for about 5 minutes,and the second game not at all....shocking really :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Get ready to be shot down by the rosy mob.

just telling it how it is :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 07, 2012 5:46 pm

Just wern't good enough thats all.I've always maintained that our Carling cup exploits would return to haunt us and so it has.What WHU did to us over the 2 legs is exactly what we were doing ourselves to other sides earlier in the season-namely working our rocks off when we haven't got the ball, closing down space,pressing people in possession.But that side of our game dissappeared after the cup final and I just think we ran out of gas a couple of months ago.I'm glad to say this season has exceeded my expectations and look forward to supporting the boys again next season. :ayatollah: