Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Be Proud

Mon May 07, 2012 5:13 pm

I am as disappointed as anyone regarding the results of the 2 PO games however that will not detract from what we have done this season.

We got to the final of the CC and ended up 6th in the league - at the end of last season did any of us expect this - I honestly doubt it!!

Malky knows he has to strengthen the team and some of our players need to perform better. WHU have out played us - simples but try and remember what we have achieved in such a short time

Be proud - I AM!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Be Proud

Mon May 07, 2012 5:14 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:I am as disappointed as anyone regarding the results of the 2 PO games however that will not detract from what we have done this season.

We got to the final of the CC and ended up 6th in the league - at the end of last season did any of us expect this - I honestly doubt it!!

Malky knows he has to strengthen the team and some of our players need to perform better. WHU have out played us - simples but try and remember what we have achieved in such a short time

Be proud - I AM!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 07, 2012 5:15 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:I am as disappointed as anyone regarding the results of the 2 PO games however that will not detract from what we have done this season.

Be proud - I AM!!!

Mon May 07, 2012 5:18 pm

NO :evil: :evil: :evil:

Mon May 07, 2012 5:21 pm

BalaBlue wrote:NO :evil: :evil: :evil:

There's a surprise!!!

Mon May 07, 2012 5:23 pm

Be proud - I AM!!!

i make you right fellow,you have had a great season

Mon May 07, 2012 5:28 pm

Be proud - I AM!!!

well said :ayatollah: had some great games this season, even if the last two have been shite

Mon May 07, 2012 5:32 pm

Certainly dis better than i expected :ayatollah:
Just need that extra bit of quality next season. Target mans a must need!

Mon May 07, 2012 5:35 pm

I am too.