Our last 4 play-off matches......

Mon May 07, 2012 4:58 pm

Won 0.... Lost 3.... drawn 1.

Scored 0
Conceded 7

:oops:

Re: Our last 4 play-off matches......

Mon May 07, 2012 5:13 pm

Question,,,would you have rathered Middlesborough to have pipped us to 6th place this season?

Mon May 07, 2012 5:23 pm

Update

Won 0.... Lost 3.... drawn 1.

Scored 0
Conceded 8

:oops:

Mon May 07, 2012 5:30 pm

Answer the question, with you rational, if your able?

Mon May 07, 2012 5:32 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:Answer the question, with you rational, if your able?

''you rational''? :lol: Im assuing you mean your rationale?

If you did then its easy - no I wouldnt.

Mon May 07, 2012 5:36 pm

CantonMagic wrote:

Wouldn't what?

Mon May 07, 2012 5:41 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:
CantonMagic wrote:

Wouldn't what?

Have you forgotton your question already? :?

Mon May 07, 2012 5:43 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:
CantonMagic wrote:

Wouldn't what?

I'm still waiting for your rationale. :D

I love an intelligent & healthy debate. ;)

Mon May 07, 2012 5:45 pm

No rationale needed. Id prefer us to be in the play offs over Boro.... still doesnt change the stats I posted though.

Mon May 07, 2012 5:48 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:Question,,,would you have rathered Middlesborough to have pipped us to 6th place this season?

I said I would towards the middle of the season. Now I don't think so. Was some more revenue, and we now need what we need to do ready for next season. Gotta go for autos! Gotta spend some sensible money and push as hard as we can.

Mon May 07, 2012 5:49 pm

Western Blue wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:Question,,,would you have rathered Middlesborough to have pipped us to 6th place this season?

I said I would towards the middle of the season. Now I don't think so. Was some more revenue, and we now need what we need to do ready for next season. Gotta go for autos! Gotta spend some sensible money and push as hard as we can.

what money?

Mon May 07, 2012 5:53 pm

CantonMagic wrote:No rationale needed. Id prefer us to be in the play offs over Boro.... still doesnt change the stats I posted though.

Well there we are then. That's history, I'm Looking forward to next season, & i bet you are to. ;)

Mon May 07, 2012 5:54 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:
CantonMagic wrote:No rationale needed. Id prefer us to be in the play offs over Boro.... still doesnt change the stats I posted though.

Well there we are then. That's history, I'm Looking forward to next season, & i bet you are to. ;)

dreading it. team full of deadwood and no oney to spend.

Mon May 07, 2012 6:01 pm

CantonMagic wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:

No oney,,,do you mean honey? Or money?? Well, we couldn't do any worse than copy what the swans did a few years ago,,, go bust & then start all over again, could we?

Mon May 07, 2012 6:04 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:
CantonMagic wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:

No oney,,,do you mean honey? Or money?? Well, we couldn't do any worse than copy what the swans did a few years ago,,, go bust & then start all over again, could we?

money.

If we go bust then we lose all our players, stadium and all assets. We will be hit with a transfer embargo and 10 point deduction.

We will have no players what so ever and wont be able to replace them. We will be in freefall.

Mon May 07, 2012 6:07 pm

CantonMagic wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:
CantonMagic wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:

money.

If we go bust then we lose all our players, stadium and all assets. We will be hit with a transfer embargo and 10 point deduction.

We will have no players what so ever and wont be able to replace them. We will be in freefall.

Is that a fact? How do you know all this??

Mon May 07, 2012 6:13 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:
CantonMagic wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:
CantonMagic wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:

money.

Is that a fact? How do you know all this??

Of course its fact.

Adinistration isnt saying ''aaah we cant pay you sorry'' and accepting a point penalty.

We will be stripped of any saleable assets and the administrators will have coplete control over accepting and refusing offers, usually far less than market value. Any money made from the asset stripping is repaid to the creditors.

Mon May 07, 2012 6:22 pm

Just like what happened at Swansea City then?

Mon May 07, 2012 6:24 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:Just like what happened at Swansea City then?

Not really. They owed 800k, we owe £70 million.

Swansea had no saleable assets for the required debt, it was also before FA sanctions came in to play.

Mon May 07, 2012 6:33 pm

CantonMagic wrote:

Swansea had no saleable assets for the required debt, it was also before FA sanctions came in to play.

So basically they got away with it by the skin of their penis, Just like Leicester City did at the same time.
Then the local council built a new stadium, which they shared with the local rugby region, paying a peppercorn rent & overheads into the bargain, & low & behold. No wonder the Swans fans are rubbing their hands.

Mon May 07, 2012 6:36 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:
CantonMagic wrote:

So basically they got away with it by the skin of their penis, Just like Leicester City did at the same time.
Then the local council built a new stadium, which they shared with the local rugby region, paying a peppercorn rent & overheads into the bargain, & low & behold. No wonder the Swans fans are rubbing their hands.

Well yes in terms of not paying the 800k yes. But they still had to get from bottom of div 3 to the Premier League in 8 years without spending anything other than what they earned after being left with barely any players and no rich benefactors to invest.

Not the easy way out thats for sure. We have taken the easy way out by ignoring the debt, leaving it pile up while continuing to gable with other peoples money in the faint hope we may make the Prem.

Mon May 07, 2012 6:49 pm

CantonMagic wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:
CantonMagic wrote:

Well yes in terms of not paying the 800k yes. But they still had to get from bottom of div 3 to the Premier League in 8 years without spending anything other than what they earned after being left with barely any players and no rich benefactors to invest.

Not the easy way out thats for sure. We have taken the easy way out by ignoring the debt, leaving it pile up while continuing to gable with other peoples money in the faint hope we may make the Prem.

Only £800 K??? Wheres Tony Petty when you need him?????

Mon May 07, 2012 6:50 pm

yes only 800k.

Mon May 07, 2012 7:00 pm

CantonMagic wrote:yes only 800k.

Let me understand this, in 2001 Swansea City FC were bought for the grand total of £1.00 [one pound] to Mike Lewis, who later sold his stake to Tony Petty??? Well well well. Your club has done well.

Mon May 07, 2012 7:01 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:

Let me understand this, in 2001 Swansea City FC were bought for the grand total of £1.00 [one pound] to Mike Lewis, who later sold his stake to Tony Petty??? Well well well. Your club has done well.

im failing to understand what you are trying to say?

Mon May 07, 2012 7:05 pm

CantonMagic wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:

im failing to understand what you are trying to say?

No,,, i don't think you are. ;) Ne Obliviscaris!

Mon May 07, 2012 7:06 pm

im happy for you to make your point clearer so I can try and repond otherwise i afraid I have no idea what you are trying to say there.