Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Did i just hear

Mon May 07, 2012 4:49 pm

Hyms and Arias belt out from the Cardiff end :D

Re: Did i just hear

Mon May 07, 2012 4:52 pm

That's why we're singing..... you Jack *******.....touched by your fathers..... at 10 years old

you know you love it :D

Mon May 07, 2012 4:52 pm

And we were singing
You jack bastards
Touched by your fathers
At ten years old.

Glad you asked now?

Mon May 07, 2012 4:54 pm

The Lad wrote:That's why we're singing..... you Jack *******.....touched by your fathers..... at 10 years old

you know you love it :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 07, 2012 4:54 pm

I thought it was to good to be true.. shows the class of the Cardiff support singing about us in a game where your 4-0 down in the play offs again

Mon May 07, 2012 4:55 pm

WestWhite wrote:I thought it was to good to be true.. shows the class of the Cardiff support singing about us in a game where your 4-0 down in the play offs again

We've never been 4-0 down in the playoffs before.

Mon May 07, 2012 4:56 pm

WestWhite wrote:I thought it was to good to be true.. shows the class of the Cardiff support singing about us in a game where your 4-0 down in the play offs again

:lol: :lol:
That makes no sense.
Cock.

Mon May 07, 2012 4:56 pm

WestWhite wrote:Hyms and Arias belt out from the Cardiff end :D

Ummm yes you did. But it was their version "AND WE WERE SINGING YOU JACK BASTADS BLAH DE BLAH!" It wasn't noticed by the hammers though as they responded with God save the queen! So they obviously thought they were singing the original version! :lol:

Mon May 07, 2012 4:58 pm

nerd wrote:

I know brilliant isnt it

Mon May 07, 2012 4:59 pm

Wouldnt think so, Cardiff cant learn words to songs , they only go Lala la la lala

Mon May 07, 2012 4:59 pm

64JACK wrote:

Ummm yes you did. But it was their version "AND WE WERE SINGING YOU JACK BASTADS BLAH DE BLAH!" It wasn't noticed by the hammers though as they responded with God save the queen! So they obviously thought they were singing the original version! :lol:

I thought they were patriotic Welshmen, i thought wrong

Mon May 07, 2012 5:01 pm

WestWhite wrote:
nerd wrote:

I know brilliant isnt it

Neutral?

Mon May 07, 2012 5:03 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

Wouldnt think so, Cardiff cant learn words to songs , they only go Lala la la lala

Say's a lot.

Mon May 07, 2012 5:05 pm

SBF1 wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

Say's a lot.

evidence!

Mon May 07, 2012 5:05 pm

WestWhite wrote:
64JACK wrote:

I thought they were patriotic Welshmen, i thought wrong

There you go ! even now the Cardiff Fans are Obbsessed with the Swans :lol: :lol:

Mon May 07, 2012 5:06 pm

64JACK wrote:

Alright Ga?

I don't think it was intended for the bubble lot. ;) :D

Mon May 07, 2012 5:10 pm

griff105 wrote:
SBF1 wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

Say's a lot.

evidence!

Owned. 8-)

Mon May 07, 2012 5:17 pm

SBF1 wrote:
64JACK wrote:

Alright Ga?

Ok Steve? Of course it wasnt meant for them! But they sang a patriotic English song back which obviously meant they thought you were singing the original hymns and arias? I wont post on here as too your position now as I dont like to get involved in abusive debate, which is generally what happens. I'll PM you in due course! ;)

Mon May 07, 2012 5:17 pm

SBF1 wrote:
64JACK wrote:

Alright Ga?

Ok Steve? Of course it wasnt meant for them! But they sang a patriotic English song back which obviously meant they thought you were singing the original hymns and arias? I wont post on here as too your position now as I dont like to get involved in abusive debate, which is generally what happens. I'll PM you in due course! ;)

Mon May 07, 2012 5:27 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

Proved you're a jack. Now f**k off

Mon May 07, 2012 5:33 pm

Thought I was hearing things , well done but not as loud as the real thing ;) (and we know all the words

Mon May 07, 2012 5:37 pm

It shows we are obsessed wth what the Jacks have become. its the final insult on a season full of them.

They have gained a very strong welsh identity and we feel we are losing ours.

Mon May 07, 2012 5:38 pm

Thought you never sung about us? but you made the effort to make a song up, n'aww bless i suppose.

Mon May 07, 2012 5:41 pm

Jackarmy20 wrote:Thought you never sung about us? but you made the effort to make a song up, n'aww bless i suppose.

It makes it even funnier they're singing it while 4-0 down in a play off semi :lol: .. *cringe*

Mon May 07, 2012 7:06 pm

CantonMagic wrote:It shows we are obsessed wth what the Jacks have become. its the final insult on a season full of them.

They have gained a very strong welsh identity and we feel we are losing ours.

It is our strong identity to hate the jacks anyway canton so f**k them were Cardiff we're proud and proud to hate Swansea I say so good singing I say

Mon May 07, 2012 7:10 pm

griff105 wrote:
SBF1 wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

Say's a lot.

evidence!

That's why he topped the poll for the most disliked Jack :lol:

Mon May 07, 2012 7:13 pm

would nt bother me one bit if we did sing welsh songs(even if they were rugby songs) people are going on about cardiff losing our identity but i think cardiff are forgetting the fact we are welsh,every away club sing engerland engerland engerland,we used to reply with south wales south wales but no more we just try and mock them