Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WOULD YOU TRUST MALKY ?

Mon May 07, 2012 4:25 pm

Most of the players on the field today was brought in by Malky, If you were one of the top guys in charge would you give Malkys Mils if this is the kind of players he brings in ? Mason I think is great, and works like hell for a young guy. But the rest of them cant even pass the ball, and non of them goes out to win it back. We have 3 good backs in Super Kev, but even he has been off the boil, Hudson and Turner have been great. But the rest of the team just dont have the class to take us up. As for whitts he is ok while he has the ball , but as him to go and win the ball or even go in to head the ball forget it. when was the last time you seen him go up for the ball ? and to win it , hahaha well forget it. We need a new team,and some one who has a second plan !

Re: WOULD YOU TRUST MALKY ?

Mon May 07, 2012 4:26 pm

Yes I would, now f**k off, Jack

Mon May 07, 2012 4:27 pm

All of the squad that are there today should stay, but we do need more players. A big target man up front with Kenny should be top of the list.

And I definitely trust Malky.

Mon May 07, 2012 4:27 pm

I think Messi and Ronaldo would solve our wide positions.

Mon May 07, 2012 4:31 pm

CantonJack wrote:Yes I would, now f**k off, Jack

YOU GOT THE NAME JACK ! MAYBE YOU SHOULD CHANGE IT TO CANTON C--T :lol:

Mon May 07, 2012 4:33 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

Maybe you should pick a side and not be so pro-gypo like you have been.

Mon May 07, 2012 4:37 pm

Yes course I would. I dont blame Dave Jones as some do but we werent left with a fantastic squad when all the loan players left so when he took over most realstic CFC fans would of taken an mid table finish with a rebuild season and then an attack on the top two and play offs next season. Mal is partly the victim of his own hard work.

Mon May 07, 2012 4:38 pm

Time to judge is next season

Mon May 07, 2012 4:39 pm

CantonJack wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

Yes Jack I will always back a Welsh club dont care who they are. and as for being Pro Gypo maybe it would do you some good to credit a team that has done well. Remember a lot of them give Cardiff there help when Mikey was killed.

Mon May 07, 2012 5:05 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
CantonJack wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

Yes Jack I will always back a Welsh club dont care who they are. and as for being Pro Gypo maybe it would do you some good to credit a team that has done well. Remember a lot of them give Cardiff there help when Mikey was killed.

I do give them credit for this season. Like us, they have punched above their weight all season. Next season wont be the same for them though

Mon May 07, 2012 5:07 pm

you shoould just f**k off you gypo.

Cofiowch ffordd nol i carafan cont.

Mon May 07, 2012 5:09 pm

Yer there are lots of people like that, someone in your street get a nice car, and you love it , but cos you cant have one, you dont go and say right I will work hard to get one, all you do is walk past it in the night and put a big scratch down it, and that makes you feel much better .

Mon May 07, 2012 5:12 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Yer there are lots of people like that, someone in your street get a nice car, and you love it , but cos you cant have one, you dont go and say right I will work hard to get one, all you do is walk past it in the night and put a big scratch down it, and that makes you feel much better .

or burn their houses down?
ta ta ty haf?

Mon May 07, 2012 5:35 pm

No.