Tight Twats should have strengthened

Mon May 07, 2012 4:13 pm

& this is what happens

Lets hope Malky gets backed in the summer

Re: Tight Twats should have strengthened

Mon May 07, 2012 4:15 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:& this is what happens

Well this is Malkys team, could you trust him with Mils if this is the kind of players he buys ?

Mon May 07, 2012 4:17 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

Well this is Malkys team, could you trust him with Mils if this is the kind of players he buys ?

That's harsh.....he had to get what he could, he had 11 senior players FFS!! :evil:

Mon May 07, 2012 4:17 pm

But they didn't want to, remember,, all they wanted was "consolidation",,,& that's exactly what they got!

Mon May 07, 2012 4:21 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:

But they didn't want to, remember,, all they wanted was "consolidation",,,& that's exactly what they got!

And?

You say that as if it's a bad thing.

This club was run for years under the Prem or bust mantra... hence then massive f*cking debts, hmm?

People are deluded enough to believe promotion will magically solve everything... ignoring wage bill going up, needing a new squad...

Some of us would rather have the club existing long term. Those who was us to do a Portsmouth, well, what can be said.

Mon May 07, 2012 4:27 pm

Club don't want to go up, because they would have to pay the debt off. They are confident off not paying the lenders due to let's say to dodgy money . Don't blame Malky , you can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit.I don't believe there was any money on the table for players. Maybe I am wrong just my view. :(

Mon May 07, 2012 4:28 pm

nerd wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:

And?

You say that as if it's a bad thing.

This club was run for years under the Prem or bust mantra... hence then massive f*cking debts, hmm?

People are deluded enough to believe promotion will magically solve everything... ignoring wage bill going up, needing a new squad...

Some of us would rather have the club existing long term. Those who was us to do a Portsmouth, well, what can be said.

Listen to me nerd, i didn't expect City too even get this far this season, but the fact of the matter is we were never ever good enough for a real promotion push this season. As Dave Jones said not so long ago "Cardiff City will get promoted when the club is ready". Clearly our club is currently a long way from that sentiment, both on & off the field!

Mon May 07, 2012 4:32 pm

Agree.

Which is something a lot of the doom and gloomers don't understand because they want Prem football now.

Mon May 07, 2012 4:32 pm

Moo cow peopkle slated me when I said we needed 3-4 players and we never had money back in end of jan since then its been downhill with crap served up bar 6or7 games and the same old hoofball no width setup. Are own fault really we should have gone for it when we was two points off top while in second place , end of. :cry:

Mon May 07, 2012 4:33 pm

Yep I agree with that, we are about 11 players not ready yet :old:

Mon May 07, 2012 4:34 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Moo cow peopkle slated me when I said we needed 3-4 players and we never had money back in end of jan since then its been downhill with crap served up bar 6or7 games and the same old hoofball no width setup. Are own fault really we should have gone for it when we was two points off top while in second place , end of. :cry:

Very true ! :old:

Mon May 07, 2012 4:36 pm

nerd wrote:Agree.

Which is something a lot of the doom and gloomers don't understand because they want Prem football now.

I can just about see the bigger picture here, but after fifty years even i'm beginning to feel a bit impatient. :old: