Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Well done Boris!!!

Sat May 05, 2012 11:54 pm

As a former citizen of London I would like to congratulate Boris in getting re-elected!!!

BORIS FOR PM!!!! :ayatollah:

Re: Well done Boris!!!

Sun May 06, 2012 12:05 am

Give the lad his due.

He does capture the publics imagination.

His victory speech was entertaining.

I can't wait until he call someone a 'Muzzie' or 'Chink' in the Olympics.

He wouldn't mean no harm with it, he doesn't know any better.

I like him mind.

Next Tory leader.

Sun May 06, 2012 12:10 am

Angry Man wrote:As a former citizen of London I would like to congratulate Boris in getting re-elected!!!

http://www.oddschecker.com/specials/pol ... ive-leader

Sun May 06, 2012 9:28 am

He's as sharp as a needle is our Boris.

Thank feck Ken as retired....now maybe labour can find a candidate who will show some loyalty.

Sun May 06, 2012 12:02 pm

Good riddance to Ken the Routemaster murderer :old: :lol:

Sun May 06, 2012 12:27 pm

Angry Man wrote:As a former citizen of London I would like to congratulate Boris in getting re-elected!!!

All Boris did of note while mayor was raise fares, ban alcohol on London Transport and scrap millions of pounds worth of bendy buses. Over privileged waste of space.
I would've preferred Ken, and I think Ken is a c**t!

Sun May 06, 2012 12:30 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:

All Boris did of note while mayor was raise fares, ban alcohol on London Transport and scrap millions of pounds worth of bendy buses. Over privileged waste of space.
I would've preferred Ken, and I think Ken is a c**t!

True

Sun May 06, 2012 1:56 pm

Jordi Culé wrote:Give the lad his due.

He does capture the publics imagination.

His victory speech was entertaining.

I can't wait until he call someone a 'Muzzie' or 'Chink' in the Olympics.

He wouldn't mean no harm with it, he doesn't know any better.

I like him mind.

Next Tory leader.

i still just about vote labour at local level.glad boris won though.decent enough bloke compared to that slimeball livingston.red ken is all gay rights as he wants the votes then lets radical muslims spout death to homosexuals.he said the other week that london can be a beacon for islam.bet the londoners cannot wait for that.the gays have sussed him now.cab drivers hate him for the cost he,s put on their jobs then he has the cheek to say under the tories buisness won,t come to london..grade 1 chancer.

Sun May 06, 2012 8:48 pm

An embarrassment to British politics. The first time I heard him speak in public, I could not believe what I was hearing - disgrace :(

Sun May 06, 2012 8:53 pm

I personally find Boris absolutely historical. Not a fan of the Tories but Borris makes my day every time I hear him speak.

Sun May 06, 2012 9:54 pm

mr moose wrote:I personally find Boris absolutely historical. Not a fan of the Tories but Borris makes my day every time I hear him speak.

historical!?? :lol:
I'm guessing you mean hysterical!? I did till he made it illegal for me to have a beer on the bus, was the only thing that made the journey bearable.

Sun May 06, 2012 10:12 pm

Heard that Ken had Labour by the balls for the candidatecy after telling them that if they didn't back him then he would run as a Independent like he did in 2002 and spilt their vote. Labout couldn't say no then.

Mon May 07, 2012 8:11 am

Boris had to be the lesser of the two evils
hopefully it will be the last we hear from red ken

Mon May 07, 2012 8:19 am

Now that the Gurnos don't want you, are you looking towards London ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 07, 2012 8:38 am

Angry Man wrote:Heard that Ken had Labour by the balls for the candidatecy after telling them that if they didn't back him then he would run as a Independent like he did in 2002 and spilt their vote. Labout couldn't say no then.

Didn't have the balls to say no more like......they could have put Alan Sugar in has a labour runner.
Ken always said he was for the people, but transport fares rocketed with his oyster cards (which is now a £5 deposit and an investigation before we start).. The western extension of the congestion zone that was ken....at least Boris tells you to your face he's gonna rip you off......f**k off and die now ken.

Mon May 07, 2012 5:42 pm

brick1964 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:Heard that Ken had Labour by the balls for the candidatecy after telling them that if they didn't back him then he would run as a Independent like he did in 2002 and spilt their vote. Labout couldn't say no then.

Didn't have the balls to say no more like......they could have put Alan Sugar in has a labour runner.
Ken always said he was for the people, but transport fares rocketed with his oyster cards (which is now a £5 deposit and an investigation before we start).. The western extension of the congestion zone that was ken....at least Boris tells you to your face he's gonna rip you off......f**k off and die now ken.

:lol: :lol: :lol: spot on mate.a tory will tell you he,s going to shaft you,they always have.that is what hurts the most having your own fleece you when they say they will support you.new labour pounced and robbed off their own. i,d rather drag my nuts over broken glass than vote for them on a national level.couldn,t vote tory so it,s no confidence across my ballot sheet for me.