Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff City's brand of football.

Sat May 05, 2012 10:17 am

Ok as it's already been established that Swansea City just pass it around the back 4 all day long without actually going anywhere with it, hence us scoring more goals than Wolverhampton, Bolton, Wigan, Aston Villa, Stoke, West Brom & just 3 less than Liverpool ... meanwhile having one of the best defensive & clean sheet records in the Premier League.

Now that we've all worked that one out and of course have been sussed by the entire Premier League, I'd just like you ask you what is Cardiff City's brand of football?

After watching a few of your recent games it looked like a strange sort of hybrid between "tippy tappy sh!t" ... inside your own half without actually going anywhere of course then either losing the ball as you approach the half way line (the majority of the time) or punting it forward NFL style up to K.Miller, interspersed with a long throw in's from Aron Gunnarsson

So who you wannabe, Stoke or Swansea?

Re: Cardiff City's brand of football.

Sat May 05, 2012 11:08 am

Neither, both of you have done nothing in the premier league. And what do you know about the NFL apart from be able to spell it. One thing I do know though is you spend so much time on a CCFC message board you really do want to be one of us :lol: :lol: :lol: Come on admit it, I won't think any less of you :!: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 05, 2012 4:57 pm

Out of interest,what games have you been to see?

Sat May 05, 2012 8:23 pm

SCFC_#1TeamInWales_ wrote:Ok as it's already been established that Swansea City just pass it around the back 4 all day long without actually going anywhere with it, hence us scoring more goals than Wolverhampton, Bolton, Wigan, Aston Villa, Stoke, West Brom & just 3 less than Liverpool ... meanwhile having one of the best defensive & clean sheet records in the Premier League.

Now that we've all worked that one out and of course have been sussed by the entire Premier League, I'd just like you ask you what is Cardiff City's brand of football?

After watching a few of your recent games it looked like a strange sort of hybrid between "tippy tappy sh!t" ... inside your own half without actually going anywhere of course then either losing the ball as you approach the half way line (the majority of the time) or punting it forward NFL style up to K.Miller, interspersed with a long throw in's from Aron Gunnarsson

So who you wannabe, Stoke or Swansea?

never understand why you watch city play either on tv/or live? i wouldnt go out my back yard to see premier footy unless my team is in it ! its of no interest so not bothered about the wheres and whats about city not being there until they do thats way it will be, if we dont get there well look at champ and then look at premier apart from top 8 teams not much differenc to champ as nearly all teams been in prem recently!! its far more interesting! as for brand footy all teams even yours play crap sometime just way of life, you support your team we support ours simple!!! :ayatollah:

Sun May 06, 2012 3:35 pm

Why is your avatar the Malaysian flag? :?

Sun May 06, 2012 4:01 pm

Swansea no shots today

Sun May 06, 2012 4:49 pm

polo wrote:Swansea no shots today

lolz.

Sun May 06, 2012 5:48 pm

I'm sure he has Cardiff city player :lol: he has to be a closet, or just wish he followed the capital city ;)

Sun May 06, 2012 5:54 pm

You haven't watched us play at all have you. We don't play the best style of football but it's more entertaining that watching Swansea.

Everyone has gone from loving Swansea's style of football (which is just passing around at the back for 80 minutes and attack on occasion) to prefering watching paint dry. :lol:

Mon May 07, 2012 5:42 pm

We've been sussed out in my opinion, we didn't even score a goal ...

Mon May 07, 2012 5:49 pm

WE USED TO BE GOOD

NOW WE'RE SHIT

WALKING IN A CITY WONDERLAND

Mon May 07, 2012 6:04 pm

Cardiff_City wrote:WE USED TO BE GOOD

NOW WE'RE SHIT

WALKING IN A CITY WONDERLAND

:lol: