Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

proud parents

Fri May 04, 2012 5:13 pm

412004_10150749846437515_540902514_9343984_1413784679_o.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: proud parents

Fri May 04, 2012 5:18 pm

:thumbup: , YOU can smile mind. nice pic. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 04, 2012 5:35 pm

taffy123 wrote::thumbup: , YOU can smile mind. nice pic. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

f**k off, i just realised that she would be at a do with a load of drunken lads. :evil:
i remember what i was like at that age. :evil:

she enjoyed herself and made me proud :ayatollah:

Fri May 04, 2012 6:28 pm

Rhian took loads of photos Jamie, I'll have to mail them to you, she did you proud mate :ayatollah:

Fri May 04, 2012 8:05 pm

Neath Bluebird wrote:Rhian took loads of photos Jamie, I'll have to mail them to you, she did you proud mate :ayatollah:

thanks, i hope my father-in-law caught your wife doing the :ayatollah: , it was class. :lol:

Fri May 04, 2012 8:08 pm

Nice pic :ayatollah:

Fri May 04, 2012 8:35 pm

A very proud primary school teacher in my house. She sends her best wishes to Brioni. You know my wife, so I don't have to name her on here. She commented on how much she's grown up!

:thumbup:

Sat May 05, 2012 11:37 am

Nedd Glas wrote:A very proud primary school teacher in my house. She sends her best wishes to Brioni. You know my wife, so I don't have to name her on here. She commented on how much she's grown up!

thanks, tell Mrs.C. she helped prepare Brioni for the long road of education. Can you ask her to show Mavis a photo of brioni please. :ayatollah:

Sat May 05, 2012 7:19 pm

jamccfc wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:A very proud primary school teacher in my house. She sends her best wishes to Brioni. You know my wife, so I don't have to name her on here. She commented on how much she's grown up!

thanks, tell Mrs.C. she helped prepare Brioni for the long road of education. Can you ask her to show Mavis a photo of brioni please. :ayatollah:

Will do, mate. She's welcome to come and do some voluntary work at the nursery for a month or two, if she fancies it.

Sat May 05, 2012 7:24 pm

What's her number, bossman?

Sat May 05, 2012 7:28 pm

Very nice !! i mean wow !! i mean nice photo mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 05, 2012 7:32 pm

Karl wrote:What's her number, bossman?

:lol: I've been waiting for that

Sat May 05, 2012 7:49 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Very nice !! i mean wow !! i mean nice photo mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

nukes, stop it.

i do hope you mean my wife and not my 15yr old daughter.

Sat May 05, 2012 7:51 pm

Karl wrote:What's her number, bossman?

if you think i'm giving my 15yr old daughters number to anybody you can think again.

she's going into the convent asap.

Sun May 13, 2012 7:06 pm

Message from Mavis by e-mail:

"Doesn't she look amazing and so grown up now!"

Sun May 13, 2012 7:20 pm

the photo shows 2 beautiful ladies....but who invited uncle fester..... :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 14, 2012 3:03 am

Nedd Glas wrote:Message from Mavis by e-mail:

"Doesn't she look amazing and so grown up now!"

i know, it's frightening.

i might have to invest in some weapons to protect her from the hormonal spotty teenage pervs. :lol:

Mon May 14, 2012 3:05 am

krabb wrote:the photo shows 2 beautiful ladies....but who invited uncle fester..... :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

you must have double vision, it's 1 beautiful lady and my wife :lol:

fester has been known to lurk, it's rare to actually catch him on film :lol:

Mon May 14, 2012 6:46 am

jamccfc wrote:
krabb wrote:the photo shows 2 beautiful ladies....but who invited uncle fester..... :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

you must have double vision, it's 1 beautiful lady and my wife :lol:

fester has been known to lurk, it's rare to actually catch him on film :lol:

:D :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: