Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Mods ban cunton magic

Thu May 03, 2012 12:55 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:The thing is your all on about cantonmagic weather hes a jack inbreed or not the point is hes posted something around the same lines as what carl done last season on players on the piss before a big game, yet i see everyone slagging cantonmagic off. What makes it worse some are the same posters who where falling over them selfs to give carl a high five for the same sort of thread last season before the boro game :roll: f*cking idiots most of you lot are with double standards.

are you a jack inbred too ? :lol:

No but i know what went on last season and what that canton guy put out, does that make me a jack also because im saying how it is :roll:

yes it does . gentlemen weve got him. ban bluebird1977

Thu May 03, 2012 12:56 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:The thing is your all on about cantonmagic weather hes a jack inbreed or not the point is hes posted something around the same lines as what carl done last season on players on the piss before a big game, yet i see everyone slagging cantonmagic off. What makes it worse some are the same posters who where falling over them selfs to give carl a high five for the same sort of thread last season before the boro game :roll: f*cking idiots most of you lot are with double standards.

are you a jack inbred too ? :lol:

No but i know what went on last season and what that canton guy put out, does that make me a jack also because im saying how it is :roll:

yes it does . gentlemen weve got him. ban bluebird1977

clown :oops: for you.

Thu May 03, 2012 1:01 pm

firstly i dont believe i congratulated carl or indeed said anything.
I did ask annis to take a post down that he posted a couple of weeks ago and fair play to him he did.

There is one big difference in what carl wrote last year and what this guy wrote today, and that is, carl's post was found to be true!
Now i will stick my neck out and say that this guy's post is bollocks and none of the players who will play tonight were pissed up and laying in puddles as this guy has claimed

Thu May 03, 2012 1:02 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:77
I did ask annis to take a post down that he posted a couple of weeks ago and fair play to him he did.

There is one big difference in what carl wrote last year and what this guy wrote today, and that is, carl's post was found to be true!
Now i will stick my neck out and say that this guy's post is bollocks and none of the players who will play tonight were pissed up and laying in puddles as this guy has claimed

He's a Jack keyboard warrior. Game over.

Thu May 03, 2012 1:03 pm

Based on what? a feeling in your water? And to the people posting it on twitter?? they are lying too?

Thu May 03, 2012 1:06 pm

who are if these players then, at least give us that if your so certain? sounds like a load of tosh to me

Thu May 03, 2012 1:06 pm

CantonMagic wrote:

Based on what? a feeling in your water? And to the people posting it on twitter?? they are lying too?

Do you believe everything on tw@tter? Oh dear.

Thu May 03, 2012 1:07 pm

JonnieBlue wrote:who are if these players then, at least give us that if your so certain? sounds like a load of tosh to me

What, no photos? Thought so.

Thu May 03, 2012 1:08 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
CantonMagic wrote:

Do you believe everything on tw@tter? Oh dear.

I said it first, I reported it as soon as I got in. Now the twitter reports are surfacing. Just coincidence maybe.

Thu May 03, 2012 1:08 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
JonnieBlue wrote:who are if these players then, at least give us that if your so certain? sounds like a load of tosh to me

No, dont have any photos of me in my living room either - but im here.

Thu May 03, 2012 1:09 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:

no names either..... who are the people putting it on twitter? i'd like a look...

Thu May 03, 2012 1:10 pm

JonnieBlue wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

no names either..... who are the people putting it on twitter? i'd like a look...

I wont name names until after the campaign. I typed in cardiff City on twitter and got 3 seperate people saying about Cardiff players on the piss last night.

Thu May 03, 2012 1:12 pm

It's on twitter cos they read it on here. surprise surprise thats how things work. like u said, it appeared on here first! From you!

Thu May 03, 2012 1:13 pm

did the same thing and found nothing

Thu May 03, 2012 1:14 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:It's on twitter cos they read it on here. surprise surprise thats how things work. like u said, it appeared on here first! From you!

The thread was taken down at around 5.30 am. after being on here for 30 mins. doubt they all read it and all decided to pretend to witness them too. but believe what you like, no skin off my nose.

Thu May 03, 2012 1:16 pm

Canton Magic I'll be running if i was you a lot of people will be after you with pitchforks and torches soon. Theres about 20 odd threads about you, more popular than Cardiff City on here :lol:

Thu May 03, 2012 1:24 pm

CantonMagic wrote:
thehumblegringo wrote:It's on twitter cos they read it on here. surprise surprise thats how things work. like u said, it appeared on here first! From you!

The thread was taken down at around 5.30 am. after being on here for 30 mins. doubt they all read it and all decided to pretend to witness them too. but believe what you like, no skin off my nose.

PS What did you have to eat at the Madeira?

Thu May 03, 2012 1:28 pm

I just went on twitter, typed in cardiff city as you said and scrolled back 5 hours and i havent seen one mention of it!

Thu May 03, 2012 1:29 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:
CantonMagic wrote:

Had a lovely chicken skewer thing, but it was hung from the ceiling. bloodly lovely though.

Thu May 03, 2012 1:30 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:I just went on twitter, typed in cardiff city as you said and scrolled back 5 hours and i havent seen one mention of it!

Heres one, there were 3 comments when I looked.

https://twitter.com/#!/search/realtime/ ... st%20night

Thu May 03, 2012 1:30 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:I just went on twitter, typed in cardiff city as you said and scrolled back 5 hours and i havent seen one mention of it!

Probably because it's worthless. It takes some beating to be so worthless that it doesn't even get a mention on tw@tter.

Thu May 03, 2012 1:31 pm

CantonMagic wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:
CantonMagic wrote:

Had a lovely chicken skewer thing, but it was hung from the ceiling. bloodly lovely though.

Yes, they are nice,,i prefer the steaks myself. :D ;)

Thu May 03, 2012 1:33 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:
CantonMagic wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:
CantonMagic wrote:

Only eat steaks in Miller and Carter down by the cinema. Amazing stuff, with their onion loaf, chips and lettuce wedge :D

Thu May 03, 2012 1:34 pm

CantonMagic wrote:

1 tweet! Looks like he set up his twitter account just to tell us the good news that the city players were on the lash last night! :lol:

Thu May 03, 2012 1:35 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:
CantonMagic wrote:

1 tweet! Looks like he set up his twitter account just to tell us the good news that the city players were on the lash last night! :lol:

Everyone has ot to start somewhere I guess. He beats me, im on 0. Like I said there are others but cant be bothered to trawl.

Thu May 03, 2012 1:36 pm

CantonMagic wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:
CantonMagic wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:
CantonMagic wrote:

Only eat steaks in Miller and Carter down by the cinema. Amazing stuff, with their onion loaf, chips and lettuce wedge :D

Only been their once. It was ok, a bit "out of the way" though. Would be better located in town.

Thu May 03, 2012 3:39 pm

Still waiting for a reply MagicJack - who are the players and where are the photos? You make these unsubstantiated claims and then when the word slander is brought up, you simply forget to answer.

Thu May 03, 2012 3:49 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:How anyone cant see this guy is a jack or another incarnation of daya is beyond me. he is deliberately stirring constant shit on here today and i say ban the tw*t

Not me I'm afraid - wrong assumption .

Thu May 03, 2012 3:56 pm

20081113-bebe-16-orteils.2.jpg
:ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu May 03, 2012 4:12 pm

Of course he should not be banned....but he is not a Cardiff supporter, after reading his past posts, it is clear.

He tries to fool people by saying things like "us" and "our" when describing Cardiff, but every once in a while he slips up and calls Cardiff "they" or "your" when addressing another poster.

He also has a habit of commenting on threads only involving the Jack's, or problems at Cardiff. And he defends the Jacks everytime.

Actually I think it was a pretty clever little run he had but today he went too far and he's been outed.