Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Mods ban cunton magic

Thu May 03, 2012 12:19 pm

CantonMagic wrote:
thehumblegringo wrote:4 threads in one day, one claiming all our players were pissed last night laying in puddles, another suggestimg we're about to go into financial meltdown, and not to mention that the board has been flooded by his jack mates this morning!
If u cant see that this has been planned ur a little bit naive!

As for u 77 who asked u to chirp in, ur the biggest prick on here so i've got absolutely nothing to say to you cos u've embarrasswd yourself time and time again showing that ur a brainless wanker

4 players, not all of them. and its on twitter this morning any how.

our investment will be cut by 50% next year due to new rules, meaning we will have to find £6 million just to stay affloat.

I think thats a fair observation.

why the f**k are you talking about it today , when most of us are excited , please shut the f**k up !

Thu May 03, 2012 12:19 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
CantonMagic wrote:
thehumblegringo wrote:4 threads in one day, one claiming all our players were pissed last night laying in puddles, another suggestimg we're about to go into financial meltdown, and not to mention that the board has been flooded by his jack mates this morning!

As for u 77 who asked u to chirp in, ur the biggest prick on here so i've got absolutely nothing to say to you cos u've embarrasswd yourself time and time again showing that ur a brainless wanker

our investment will be cut by 50% next year due to new rules, meaning we will have to find £6 million just to stay affloat.

I think you're a Jack. Is that a fair observation? In this day and age of cameras all over the place, do you have any photos of the City players last night?

You may make any observation you wish. I dont own all these ''cameras all over the place'' and dont think ive ever intentionally taken my digital camera on a night out :lol:

Thu May 03, 2012 12:20 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:
CantonMagic wrote:

why the f**k are you talking about it today , when most of us are excited , please shut the f**k up !

Because this is at stake. If we dont get promoted this year we will most likely be forced into recievership. £70 millon debt with £6 million shortfalls is a terrifying prospect.

Thu May 03, 2012 12:21 pm

Thanks humblemongo although i will not deny that i am a wanker unlike yourself i do not live a lie as i tugg on a reg basis. ;)

Thu May 03, 2012 12:22 pm

I think most of us can see you are using this site to put the club down at every opportunity. (whoever you support)
I would ban you if I were a mod. ;)

Thu May 03, 2012 12:24 pm

SBF1 wrote:I think most of us can see you are using this site to put the club down at every opportunity. (whoever you support)
I would ban you if I were a mod. ;)

Im happy for you to put a counter argument to any one of my points. Im just stating facts, not even an opinion.

Thu May 03, 2012 12:25 pm

CantonMagic wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:
CantonMagic wrote:

Because this is at stake. If we dont get promoted this year we will most likely be forced into recievership. £70 millon debt with £6 million shortfalls is a terrifying prospect.

where in canton are you i wanna meet up ?

Thu May 03, 2012 12:25 pm

CantonMagic wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:
CantonMagic wrote:

If your name was carl like polo has already said and you put out the same sort of thing like he done last season before a massive game im sure people would be falling over eachother to suck you off cantonmagic, dont worry about the gangsters on here just ride it out :lol:

Thu May 03, 2012 12:27 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:
CantonMagic wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:
CantonMagic wrote:

I dont meet with strangers.

Thu May 03, 2012 12:28 pm

CantonMagic wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:
CantonMagic wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:
CantonMagic wrote:

He does though as him and his partner are part time doggers :lol:

Thu May 03, 2012 12:28 pm

CantonMagic wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:
CantonMagic wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:
CantonMagic wrote:

have a pint before the game , soak up the atmosphere ?

Thu May 03, 2012 12:30 pm

Ive made my stance quite clear. Although I will be in potters bar prior to kick off.

Thu May 03, 2012 12:31 pm

CantonMagic wrote:Ive made my stance quite clear. Although I will be in potters bar prior to kick off.

ok ill look out for a guy with 6 to 7 fingers on each hand , and one eye :lol:

Thu May 03, 2012 12:31 pm

Why isn't CantonMagic allowed to express concerns about the club he supports on his own teams forum? Isn't that what fans forums are for. What is this, North Korea trying to silence people?

To be honest if I was a Cardiff fan I'd share some of those same concerns.

Thu May 03, 2012 12:34 pm

Milfy_Sigurdsson wrote:Why isn't CantonMagic allowed to express concerns about the club he supports on his own teams forum? Isn't that what fans forums are for. What is this, North Korea trying to silence people?

we have known about the debt for f*cking years , the guy decides to talk about it , and lie about our players , before such a big game , im sure you would time this sort of thing better.

Thu May 03, 2012 12:34 pm

Milfy_Sigurdsson wrote:Why isn't CantonMagic allowed to express concerns about the club he supports on his own teams forum? Isn't that what fans forums are for. What is this, North Korea trying to silence people?

Pretty much, its a prerequisite for a City fan to act like an ostrich in such situations. A lot tend to ignore the serious nature of the predicament we find ourselves in - we lost in a cup final you know, so everything is fine.

Thu May 03, 2012 12:35 pm

CantonMagic wrote:

Pretty much, its a prerequisite for a City fan to act like an ostrich in such situations. A lot tend to ignore the serious nature of the predicament we find ourselves in - we lost in a cup final you know, so everything is fine.

Time for you to get another alias, now everyone knows.

Bye now.

Thu May 03, 2012 12:36 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:

we have known about the debt for f*cking years , the guy decides to talk about it , and lie about our players , before such a big game , im sure you would time this sort of thing better.

Yes but financial fair play rules havent affected us until now has it. We have been in debt for years but have just borrowed more to keep gambling on promotion - we are unable to do that anymore and should we fail to go up this year we are in a whole world of trouble.

As for the players, its all over twitter now too. believe what you wish.
Last edited by CantonMagic on Thu May 03, 2012 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 03, 2012 12:36 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
CantonMagic wrote:

Time for you to get another alias, now everyone knows.

Bye now.

:lol: split personality must be another defect from the inter breeding :lol:

Thu May 03, 2012 12:37 pm

So anyone who dares speak the truth about your massive club has to be a Jack?? :lol: :lol:

Thu May 03, 2012 12:40 pm

77 or polo, i challenge you to drag up one post where i have arse licked carl or annis!
77 if u cant see this guy is a jack ur even duller than i thought.

Mylfi i havent seen you on here before, is it a coincidence that this board seems to have more jacks on here than cardiff fans on the day of our biggest game of our season, and on that very same day someone posing as a cardiff fan decides this is the day to think of as many negative threads that he can to try and disrupt!?

Sorry mate i know the score and i know that u know that when we do actually get to the premier league we'll leave ur shitty insignificant tin pot club and city in the shade once again

Thu May 03, 2012 12:40 pm

6 bysedd wrote:So anyone who dares speak the truth about your massive club has to be a Jack?? :lol: :lol:

Nope, but the Jacks are Jacks. It's a bit obvious when, just before a big game, some closet Jack starts to try and stir.

Thu May 03, 2012 12:41 pm

6 bysedd wrote:So anyone who dares speak the truth about your massive club has to be a Jack?? :lol: :lol:

please 6 bisexual keep out of this , unless your cuntymagic ?? :lol:

Thu May 03, 2012 12:42 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:77 or polo, i challenge you to drag up one post where i have arse licked carl or annis!
77 if u cant see this guy is a jack ur even duller than i thought.

Mylfi i havent seen you on here before, is it a coincidence that this board seems to have more jacks on here than cardiff fans on the day of our biggest game of our season, and on that very same day someone posing as a cardiff fan decides this is the day to think of as many negative threads that he can to try and disrupt!?

Sorry mate i know the score and i know that u know that when we do actually get to the premier league we'll leave ur shitty insignificant tin pot club and city in the shade once again

We already leave their town in the shade and our club has higher crowds. They hate that, hence the attempt to spoil our day today - which has failed.

It's a beautiful day.

:wav:

Thu May 03, 2012 12:43 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:

Not even im that clever.

Thu May 03, 2012 12:45 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:

Not even im that clever.

hes signing in and out like a mother fucker , having a convo with himself , its quite remarkable how your people are evolving , he should work for mi5 :lol:

Thu May 03, 2012 12:46 pm

No digital camera, then use your phone:- or didn't you take that to Mill Lane either? Coz everyone leaves their phone at home when they go out nowadays don't they? What a great chance to make some headlines for yourself missed - you could have got the Echo to pick up on the story and publish the pictures if only you'd taken it with you and all of us could have really been hostile to them tonight, knowing that they had been out on the lash and incapable of standing up the night before a big game. You probably lost out on a good few quid there.

I would like you to name and shame them, but suspect you won't for the good of your club rather than the possibility of being sued for slander if the comments ever got back to them.

Thu May 03, 2012 12:49 pm

The thing is your all on about cantonmagic weather hes a jack inbreed or not the point is hes posted something around the same lines as what carl done last season on players on the piss before a big game, yet i see everyone slagging cantonmagic off. What makes it worse some are the same posters who where falling over them selfs to give carl a high five for the same sort of thread last season before the boro game :roll: f*cking idiots most of you lot are with double standards.

Thu May 03, 2012 12:51 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:The thing is your all on about cantonmagic weather hes a jack inbreed or not the point is hes posted something around the same lines as what carl done last season on players on the piss before a big game, yet i see everyone slagging cantonmagic off. What makes it worse some are the same posters who where falling over them selfs to give carl a high five for the same sort of thread last season before the boro game :roll: f*cking idiots most of you lot are with double standards.

are you a jack inbred too ? :lol:

Thu May 03, 2012 12:53 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:The thing is your all on about cantonmagic weather hes a jack inbreed or not the point is hes posted something around the same lines as what carl done last season on players on the piss before a big game, yet i see everyone slagging cantonmagic off. What makes it worse some are the same posters who where falling over them selfs to give carl a high five for the same sort of thread last season before the boro game :roll: f*cking idiots most of you lot are with double standards.

are you a jack inbred too ? :lol:

No but i know what went on last season as above says there FACTS what ive said ,what that cantonmagic guy put out might be true to some and others think its bullshit, does that make me a jack with six fingers also because im saying how it is you moron :roll:
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Thu May 03, 2012 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.