Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Mods ban cunton magic

Thu May 03, 2012 10:00 am

How anyone cant see this guy is a jack or another incarnation of daya is beyond me. he is deliberately stirring constant shit on here today and i say ban the tw*t

Re: Mods ban cunton magic

Thu May 03, 2012 10:14 am

thehumblegringo wrote:How anyone cant see this guy is a jack or another incarnation of daya is beyond me. he is deliberately stirring constant shit on here today and i say ban the tw*t

ban cuntonmagic , oops typo "cantonmagic"

Thu May 03, 2012 10:17 am

Na Right First time :lol:

Thu May 03, 2012 10:28 am

He's not a Jack.He's a very decent poster who says how it is.Some might not like that but by telling the truth should not be banned.

Thu May 03, 2012 10:38 am

Leave him be. He's allowed to be negative, if he wants to be.

I couldn't care less what he thinks. The truth is, most Cardiff fans are up for this game and confident we can do it. If he isn't, that's up to him, but he might have a smile on his face by 9.30ish tonight.

Unfortunately if you refuse to make stuff up about the Jacks and speak the truth it is a banning offence in any peoples eyes.

6 bysedd wrote:He's not a Jack.He's a very decent poster who says how it is.Some might not like that but by telling the truth should not be banned.

ban 6 bisexual oops typo "6 bysedd"

Thu May 03, 2012 10:40 am

CantonMagic wrote:Unfortunately if you refuse to make stuff up about the Jacks and speak the truth it is a banning offence in any peoples eyes.

I worry about anyone who calls for a poster to be banned. If they don't like what you post, all they've got to do is ignore you - or come back with a counter argument.

Thu May 03, 2012 10:40 am

ccfc1981 wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:He's not a Jack.He's a very decent poster who says how it is.Some might not like that but by telling the truth should not be banned.

Tepid.

Thu May 03, 2012 10:42 am

thehumblegringo wrote:How anyone cant see this guy is a jack or another incarnation of daya is beyond me. he is deliberately stirring constant shit on here today and i say ban the tw*t

Thats what forums are about humblebrownnose people like to post alot of shite :ayatollah:

Thu May 03, 2012 10:42 am

6 bysedd wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:

Tepid.

sorry to let the cat out the bag :lol:

Thu May 03, 2012 10:46 am

ccfc1981 wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:

Tepid.

It was a comment of a 11yr old.

6bisexual?? :oops:

Thu May 03, 2012 10:46 am

6 bysedd wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:

Tepid.

im 10 actually :lol:

Thu May 03, 2012 10:47 am

Nedd Glas wrote:
CantonMagic wrote:Unfortunately if you refuse to make stuff up about the Jacks and speak the truth it is a banning offence in any peoples eyes.

I worry about anyone who calls for a poster to be banned. If they don't like what you post, all they've got to do is ignore you - or come back with a counter argument.

I agree, im open to a counter view but people clearly dont have one as it the obvious truth so instead rather have me banned. Dont see how anyne can be happy with thousands of unsold home tickets 8 hours before kick off and dont see how anyone can be unconcerned about the financial fair pllay rules shoud e fail to get promotion.

Its easier to slag me off. :roll:

Thu May 03, 2012 10:48 am

ccfc1981 wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:

Tepid.

im 10 actually :lol:

:lol:

Thu May 03, 2012 11:07 am

Get used to it Canton, its how people operate on here if you have an opinion that doesnt conform to the norm. If I had a £1 for every time someone wanted me banned just because I didnt share the mass opinion I would be rich enough to clear the clubs debts.

Laughable how Canton is a "C*nt" and "Needs to be banned" when what he has said is more or less the same as what Carl posted last year about Chopra and Middlesborough gate but then it was all "Cheers Caaaarl, thanks for the update" and the "Players are a disgrace, Jones has lost the dressing room" :roll:

Just typical double standards by the brown nosers on here. :roll:

And if anyone thinks its going to destabalise, then the players shouldnt even be on the net under orders from Malky.

Thu May 03, 2012 11:18 am

polo wrote:Get used to it Canton, its how people operate on here if you have an opinion that doesnt conform to the norm. If I had a £1 for every time someone wanted me banned just because I didnt share the mass opinion I would be rich enough to clear the clubs debts.

Laughable how Canton is a "C*nt" and "Needs to be banned" when what he has said is more or less the same as what Carl posted last year about Chopra and Middlesborough gate but then it was all "Cheers Caaaarl, thanks for the update" and the "Players are a disgrace, Jones has lost the dressing room" :roll:

And if anyone thinks its going to destabalise, then the players shouldnt even be on the net under orders from Malky.

Spill the beans, bloke. I don't know what was posted, so I'd appreciate a "polo update."

:thumbup:

Thu May 03, 2012 11:30 am

no need to ban him, just ignore him, it takes all type of fan,
i just ignore him.

Thu May 03, 2012 11:31 am

Nedd Glas wrote:
polo wrote:Get used to it Canton, its how people operate on here if you have an opinion that doesnt conform to the norm. If I had a £1 for every time someone wanted me banned just because I didnt share the mass opinion I would be rich enough to clear the clubs debts.

Spill the beans, bloke. I don't know what was posted, so I'd appreciate a "polo update."

I am STILL waiting for Canton's post to be corroborated. Until then it shouldn't be mentioned again.

There are no double standards, but I also think Canton should not be banned. I just think that the statement was, at the best, badly timed and at worst an ACTUAL attempt to undermine the upcoming game.

I cannot remember the timing of Carl's post last year but I do believe he got some replies questioning the post.

Whatever the truth in all this any damage that COULD be done has already happened as we debate it to death.
Last edited by Wayne S on Thu May 03, 2012 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 03, 2012 11:33 am

Wayne S wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

I am STILL waiting for Canton's post to be corroborated. Until then it shouldn't be mentioned again.

There are no double standards, but I aslo think Canton should not be banned. I just think that the statement was, at the best, badly timed and at worst an ACTUAL attempt to undermine the upcoming game.

I cannot remember the timing of Carl's post last year but I do believe he got some posts questioning the post.

Whatever the truth in all this any damage that COULD be done has already happened as we debate it to death.

So, you're not prepared to tell me, then?!

Thu May 03, 2012 11:35 am

Nedd Glas wrote:

No.

Thu May 03, 2012 11:41 am

CMMMME'ON CARDIFF!!! Fekin CMMMME'ON!!! BLUEBIRDS!!!BLUEBIRDS!!!BLUEBIRDS!!!

Thu May 03, 2012 11:41 am

Nedd Glas wrote:
Wayne S wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

There are no double standards, but I aslo think Canton should not be banned. I just think that the statement was, at the best, badly timed and at worst an ACTUAL attempt to undermine the upcoming game.

I cannot remember the timing of Carl's post last year but I do believe he got some posts questioning the post.

I read it but won't tell you for fear of meltdown.Very interesting it was and if in the public domain at the moment would severely hamper your PL charge.

Thu May 03, 2012 11:42 am

I don't think such a minor thing (if true) will spoil our campaign. We're better than that, this season.

Thanks for your concern, though, Jacky.

Thu May 03, 2012 11:45 am

Wayne S wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

There are no double standards, but I also think Canton should not be banned. I just think that the statement was, at the best, badly timed and at worst an ACTUAL attempt to undermine the upcoming game.

I cannot remember the timing of Carl's post last year but I do believe he got some replies questioning the post.

Its doing the rounds on twitter already. All I did was type Cardiffcity in.

Thu May 03, 2012 12:12 pm

4 threads in one day, one claiming all our players were pissed last night laying in puddles, another suggestimg we're about to go into financial meltdown, and not to mention that the board has been flooded by his jack mates this morning!
If u cant see that this has been planned ur a little bit naive!

As for u 77 who asked u to chirp in, ur the biggest prick on here so i've got absolutely nothing to say to you cos u've embarrasswd yourself time and time again showing that ur a brainless wanker

Thu May 03, 2012 12:14 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:4 threads in one day, one claiming all our players were pissed last night laying in puddles, another suggestimg we're about to go into financial meltdown, and not to mention that the board has been flooded by his jack mates this morning!

As for u 77 who asked u to chirp in, ur the biggest prick on here so i've got absolutely nothing to say to you cos u've embarrasswd yourself time and time again showing that ur a brainless wanker

4 players, not all of them. and its on twitter this morning any how.

our investment will be cut by 50% next year due to new rules, meaning we will have to find £6 million just to stay affloat.

I think thats a fair observation.

Thu May 03, 2012 12:16 pm

nice to know our little sisters are still obsessed with us , in love with us , we have more jack barstardos on here than cardiff fans :lol:

Thu May 03, 2012 12:17 pm

CantonMagic wrote:
thehumblegringo wrote:4 threads in one day, one claiming all our players were pissed last night laying in puddles, another suggestimg we're about to go into financial meltdown, and not to mention that the board has been flooded by his jack mates this morning!

our investment will be cut by 50% next year due to new rules, meaning we will have to find £6 million just to stay affloat.

I think most of us can see you are using this site to put the club down at every opportunity. (whoever you support)
I would ban you if I were a mod. ;)

Thu May 03, 2012 12:18 pm

CantonMagic wrote:

I think you're a Jack. Is that a fair observation? In this day and age of cameras all over the place, do you have any photos of the City players last night?