Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

So the big news was................

Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:23 pm

Lib Dem leader Nick (no student increase in fees) Clegg visiting our stadium BIG DEAL this is the man who signed a decloration stating that there will be no increase in student fees to £9k. Then he sold his soul to the Tories for a stab at government.

I for one gave him a chance at the last election but I'll never vote for them again as he sold us and his party down the river for 4 years of glory. Rant over come on you Bluebirds get a result tomorrow and lets continue on this seasons ride into the future.

Re: So the big news was................

Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:25 pm

I wouldnt give students any fee's :lol:

Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:27 pm

I wouldn't vote for that complete tool or any other tool from an English political party as I'm welsh. Bloody foreigners.

Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:20 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:Lib Dem leader Nick (no student increase in fees) Clegg visiting our stadium BIG DEAL this is the man who signed a decloration stating that there will be no increase in student fees to £9k. Then he sold his soul to the Tories for a stab at government.

I for one gave him a chance at the last election but I'll never vote for them again as he sold us and his party down the river for 4 years of glory. Rant over come on you Bluebirds get a result tomorrow and lets continue on this seasons ride into the future.

We're not worthy.

Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:24 am

He was my favourite one on Last of the Summer Wine.

:D

Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:27 am

I can not even see how this is news let alone big news off this forum :lol:

Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:30 am

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:Lib Dem leader Nick (no student increase in fees) Clegg visiting our stadium BIG DEAL this is the man who signed a decloration stating that there will be no increase in student fees to £9k. Then he sold his soul to the Tories for a stab at government.

You mean Cameron let him go out by himself, old poodle chops. Never has a national party become such a laughing stock, well apart form the Tories now - again!

Looks like Labour are back in government in 2015, and they ain't much better.

So who does that leave - Green Party or BNP? God Britains in a mess :lol: