Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Man Ure PRIMA DONNASs

Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:10 pm

Went down to the Vale with buddy of mine today to get a jersey autographed and give my good luck wishes to the team for tomorrows game ,First player i bump into was Whitts and he nearly jumped out of his skin when i proceeded to whip a jersey from under my jacket as it was raining for him to sign and when he asked what it was my mucker butted in and said it was a pair of my misses Knickers is face was a sight, anyways when he realised what it was he gave a big grin he added that the rest of the team were pretty confident for tomorrow and he felt good.
The players were really friendly and willing to have a chat and i have to say i was very endeared to Craig Conway and although using crutches chatted with a few of us for quite a while , after getting the majority of the squads signitures and wishing them well for the game against Palace i felt in no doubt the players were really up for the game at Shellurst Park and feel good with the feeling within the team.
As i said i went there with a mate who is a big Man Utd fan and after being told that the Man Utd players where in the hotel and would be leaving there to make their way to the training ground at 1-30 we made our way from the Pavilion to the Hotel entrance ,We waited until 2-15 when an offficial from the the Hotel said he would be putting a rope barrier outside the main doors of the lobby so anyone wanting autographs would not impede too much on the players but in fairness their must have only been about twenty fans made up of kids and a few oldies like myself waiting in the area were the Man Utd players were planning making their way to the training pitch ,As it happens the Man Utd players made used the back entrance to avoid the small group of followers which i thought stank and in all honesty i am not a Man Utd fan but i must admit thought it was a f*cking farce and the players should hang their heads in shame as it would have talen up 10 minutes of their time and ,...they call fooball a spectators sport ???.
The moral here is support your local football team and leave the big ego teams well alone and i hope Man U get well and truely turned over by Manchester City on Monday.
On a finishing note my mate managed to get Phil Jones autograph as the the player had to back to the Hotel for some reason.

Re: Man Ure PRIMA DONNASs

Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:22 pm

it probably wasnt the players decision to go out the back way

Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:36 pm

I was in the gym at 2pm and there couldnt of been 20 people standing outside the hotel main doors.
In fairness they might of gone out the side door cos it goes down to the pitches.

anyway - f**k 'em

Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:54 pm

griff105 wrote:I was in the gym at 2pm and there couldnt of been 20 people standing outside the hotel main doors.
In fairness they might of gone out the side door cos it goes down to the pitches.

anyway - f**k 'em

Gentleman from the Hotel told everyone waiting outside that he had to rope off area as they were coming out the front entrance.

Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:55 pm

Any pics?

Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:00 pm

T-G-I-ROBINFRIDAY wrote:
griff105 wrote:I was in the gym at 2pm and there couldnt of been 20 people standing outside the hotel main doors.

anyway - f**k 'em

Gentleman from the Hotel told everyone waiting outside that he had to rope off area as they were coming out the front entrance.

Bad show. it was hardly Beatle-mania!!!

Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:42 pm

Mate, I was down there today as well on a bit of work. Around 10.20am Alex Ferguson was walking around the lobby, happily signing autographs and posing for pics with the few fans who were there. However, the security guard working at the Vale today was a disgrace, he obviously wasnt used to such a big job as he was over reacting to everything and being overly aggressive with quite a few people I saw there who weren't doing any harm. It's no wonder so many fans feel disillusioned with top footballers when the people looking after them are so obnoxious. To be fair all the City boys seemed in great spirits and per usual were excellent ambassadors for our club. They were happy to sign autographs and chat in the rain and nothing seemed like too much trouble. I dont know if the security guard worked for the Vale or was from United but the way he spoke to people was shocking!

Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:46 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:Mate, I was down there today as well on a bit of work. Around 10.20am Alex Ferguson was walking around the lobby, happily signing autographs and posing for pics with the few fans who were there. However, the security guard working at the Vale today was a disgrace, he obviously wasnt used to such a big job as he was over reacting to everything and being overly aggressive with quite a few people I saw there who weren't doing any harm. It's no wonder so many fans feel disillusioned with top footballers when the people looking after them are so obnoxious. To be fair all the City boys seemed in great spirits and per usual were excellent ambassadors for our club. They were happy to sign autographs and chat in the rain and nothing seemed like too much trouble. I dont know if the security guard worked for the Vale or was from United but the way he spoke to people was shocking!

Well he made it clear from 12.00 am no one was going to get near him our any of his players !! and still the plastics adore this kind of shit.

Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:49 pm

aj1927 wrote:Any pics?

No pics and anyways i cant seem to be able to put any on this site ? :?:

Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:11 pm

Tell the manc twats to f**k off. Dont want the likws of rooney, ferdinand, giggs anywhere near our club.