Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Plea

Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:25 pm

I don't know if Malky reads this message board somehow i doubt it,but lets say he did i would make a plea to him not to go to Palace on Saturday looking and playing for a draw because if we did that there would be a good chance that we would fall flat on our faces,so once again i appeal to Malky to either remove his braces or his belt and play for the win thats what the majority of the 3000 traveling up to London want and the majority of those who will listen to the match on the radio want to

Re: Plea

Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:46 pm

angelis49 wrote:I don't know if Malky reads this message board somehow i doubt it,but lets say he did i would make a plea to him not to go to Palace on Saturday looking and playing for a draw because if we did that there would be a good chance that we would fall flat on our faces,so once again i appeal to Malky to either remove his braces or his belt and play for the win thats what the majority of the 3000 traveling up to London want and the majority of those who will listen to the match on the radio want to

Have a little faith mate

Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:58 pm

I'm sure he plays for a draw on a regular basis. :lol:

Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:37 pm

Karl wrote:I'm sure he plays for a draw on a regular basis. :lol:

Maybe watch more games because everytime we score we sit on are 18yardline untill the other team scores which they always do and have done stats do not lie and in this case the draws we have had all come from what I've said. So it makes you wonder do we play for draws. I would get it for a few games but this has been gooing on since the start of feb hence the draws galore. :shock: