Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A two legged Semi and a Wembley Final already, CCFC

Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:37 pm

That experience will stand us in good stead and give us a massive advantage over the others, this is our year :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: A two legged Semi and a Wembley Final already, CCFC

Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:54 pm

Bluebina wrote:That experience will stand us in good stead and give us a massive advantage over the others, this is our year :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I Hope you are right ,but let's not forget that Blackpool have been there before and done it :(

Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:31 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Bluebina wrote:That experience will stand us in good stead and give us a massive advantage over the others, this is our year :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I Hope you are right ,but let's not forget that Blackpool have been there before and done it :(

Pay back time, all the other teams have had their turn in the Premier league, it's our turn.

Wouldn't it be brilliant if all three teams that came down last year stayed down, and all three up last year stayed up ???

Then we would have six newish teams in the Premier, and six Premier teams in the Championship !!!

When you look at it that way the Championship is going to be a very tough league next season !!!

Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:28 am

In the event of us meeting Blackpool in the final, a lot will have changed since our last meeting there.

Most notably; they will be the favourites this time!!!!!

Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:30 pm

We have an important game at Palace before we can even consider S/F and finals..2009 still gives me nightmares.