Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A Shallow Observation

Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:49 pm

I know this is a shalllow topic, and not really football related, but a friend of mine was telling me that he often sits in the Directors box at Qpr as part of his work and he said that every game there is always a couple of stunning women, usually with the Directors...when was the last time there was one at CCFC ?

Re: A Shallow Observation

Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:50 pm

langley wrote:I know this is a shalllow topic, and not really football related, but a friend of mine was telling me that he often sits in the Directors box at Qpr as part of his work and he said that every game there is always a couple of stunning women, usually with the Directors...when was the last time there was one at CCFC ?

I need binoculars from where I sit, so I couldn't tell you.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:49 pm

There's been a directors box since CCS opened.....

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:51 pm

PtB wrote:There's been a directors box since CCS opened.....

wrong sort of box Paul

Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:00 pm

langley wrote:I know this is a shalllow topic, and not really football related, but a friend of mine was telling me that he often sits in the Directors box at Qpr as part of his work and he said that every game there is always a couple of stunning women, usually with the Directors...when was the last time there was one at CCFC ?

What you mean? A directors box at our stadium? Or fit birds at our stadium?

Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:05 am

no not a directors box, on about good looking women in our directors box..lack of ...told you it was a shallow observation