Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

iPhone 4 for sale 16gb model in black - slight fault.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:36 pm

I have a iphone 4 here in my possession that I got off a mate who attempted a screen fix and balls'd it all up! :lol:

Anyway after stripping it down and replacing all the tiny screws he lost, and things he kind of forgot to reconnect - i have sorted it out and got it working.

Only issue is that he messed it up so bad he just reported as broken, and paid the excess & insurance fee to get a new one, so this one has been added to the UK blacklist. (No service provider signal)

In other words you have a very snazzy iPod Touch here, as everything works as it should, camera, wifi, facetime (with an itunes account) music & lots of storage space, and everything else you'd expect from an iphone apart from being able to make a call on it!

You can still text other iphones, ipods, ipads through iMessage - as all that requires to work is Wi-Fi and an iTunes account.

condition wise - it's pretty good.

Anyway, If you are interested in buying it as a posh iPod! then contact me via PM with a SENSIBLE offer and it will be considered. BUT remember, it doesn't actually Phone out! :ayatollah:

Craig.