Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PALACE TOMORROW MORNING

Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:27 pm

Well if the Queen is down here, there must be a spare bed up there before the game, No actually me and the boss are going up in morning, staying in Epsom hotel then catching a train into Thornton Heath, only 30 minutes and hopefully we can avoid the traffic nightmare that is South London.
Did original plan to have a few more days up there and was going to go up Tuesday, but the weather has been so crap it weren't worth bothering, perhaps a week in Wembley very soon may be just the job. :ayatollah:

Re: PALACE TOMORROW MORNING

Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:30 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Well if the Queen is down here, there must be a spare bed up there before the game, No actually me and the boss are going up in morning, staying in Epsom hotel then catching a train into Thornton Heath, only 30 minutes and hopefully we can avoid the traffic nightmare that is South London.
Did original plan to have a few more days up there and was going to go up Tuesday, but the weather has been so crap it weren't worth bothering, perhaps a week in Wembley very soon may be just the job. :ayatollah:

:D

Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:33 pm

4 o clock in the morning im of to surbiton then back to esher its called work then off to palarse on sat :lol:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:33 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Well if the Queen is down here, there must be a spare bed up there before the game, No actually me and the boss are going up in morning, staying in Epsom hotel then catching a train into Thornton Heath, only 30 minutes and hopefully we can avoid the traffic nightmare that is South London.

Are u going to the flora sands pub?
If so see u there :ayatollah: