Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

went to the .............

Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:54 pm

doctors today he told me i needed a pacemaker now i got this annoying kenyan tw*t 2 yards in front of me everywhere i go
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: went to the .............

Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:41 pm

why did u go to the doctors

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:53 pm

saddam wrote:doctors today he told me i needed a pacemaker now i got this annoying kenyan tw*t 2 yards in front of me everywhere i go

:lol:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:54 pm

saddam wrote:doctors today he told me i needed a pacemaker now i got this annoying kenyan tw*t 2 yards in front of me everywhere i go

Class. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:08 pm

:lol: :lol: Keep some for the bus saturday mate. :D

Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:11 pm

Marc wrote:

Marc, Can you please print the one you just sent me on the text please as i dont want to steal your thunder :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:12 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Marc wrote:

Marc, Can you please print the one you just sent me on the text please as i dont want to steal your thunder :lol: :lol:

i recieved the same 1 mate, as you say i reckon it should be Marc that puts it up on here ;) :lol:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:15 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Marc wrote:

I better not mate ;) :shock: :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:16 pm

Golden wonder has announced that for every multipack of nik naks sold 50% of profits shall be donated to the Pakistan flood appeal.

The aim is to provide rain coats and temporary housing for the victims. The nik nak paki mac give a wog a home scheme starts Monday.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:25 pm

Marc wrote:Golden wonder has announced that for every multipack of nik naks sold 50% of profits shall be donated to the Pakistan flood appeal.

The aim is to provide rain coats and temporary housing for the victims. The nik nak paki mac give a wog a home scheme starts Monday.

:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:27 pm

:shock: :o :shock: :o
wait for it Marc :lol: