Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is It Just Me?

Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:53 pm

Or does supporting cardiff city stop you doing other things?!?

Im really keen to get out of cardiff and move abroad or try it for a couple of years but ive been a season ticket holder for 9 years and i just cant go til atleast we reach the promised land i get to watch a couple of seasons in the prem!

any one else in the same boat lol?? :ayatollah:

Re: Is It Just Me?

Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:57 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:Or does supporting cardiff city stop you doing other things?!?

Im really keen to get out of cardiff and move abroad or try it for a couple of years but ive been a season ticket holder for 9 years and i just cant go til atleast we reach the promised land i get to watch a couple of seasons in the prem!

Nope, you lunatic!

:lol:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:19 pm

Yes - considered a move to Spain - but considered it was too far to get back to see the Bluebirds - so ditched the idea :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:32 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:Or does supporting cardiff city stop you doing other things?!?

Naaaah!!! missus children and work stops me from doing other things pfft I love the city but it dosent run my life...not yet anyway lol

Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:21 pm

I have always fancied living/working abroad but the buzz of the city and matchdays and the craic with the boys would be hard to get over. :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:23 pm

You mean there's other things? :o :o :o

Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:37 pm

SBF1 wrote:You mean there's other things? :o :o :o

That's it, I'm texting your missus! After I've sent the dirty jokes to her, of course.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:41 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
SBF1 wrote:You mean there's other things? :o :o :o

That's it, I'm texting your missus! After I've sent the dirty jokes to her, of course.

(Ouch!!!) :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :D :D :D