Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ICWales getting worse

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:11 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:As I said, he's employed as a defender, not Miller.

Your comment about the Leeds goal, please and where the left back was? Plus, do you have any stats about how many goals scored against us were via his side? You know, the one he likes running from, but not staying in to tackle.

Well if you'd have payed any attention to 2blue's comment then you'd know he was on his way back after nearly scoring, so seeing as he's not as quick as Usain Bolt, then that's why it was Miller who dealt with the cross.

And I'm not going to spend my evening trawling through every goal scored against us this season, so do it yourself if you want to know so badly.

I was at the game and I'm not interested in the stats, you missed my point, just like a certain player missed his mission.

You've asked - more than once - whether I've got stats for goals conceded down the left. If you're not interested in the stats, then why are you asking for them? :?

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:11 pm

I havent changed anything :? :?

Taylor has been at fault for goals this season, I would say most if not all players have. At a guess I would say the fullbacks Taylor and McNaughton have struggled a tad at times defensively because they dont play with a wide player in front of them as we play quite narrow.
At times we have to expect players to get a cross in but with Turner and Hudson in the middle and us playing narrow this should still be stopped.
Again with Neither McNaughton or Taylor not having anyone infront of them they also have to give width to the team and would be instructed to get forward. I dont see this as a problem as long as a midfielder covers them or is aware of the oppositions positions. In the case of the Leeds goal conceded in my opinion it was great work for Taylor to get forward and he was very unlucky not to score. Kiss dropped deep to cover and in the end should have done better closing down and Turner and Hudson should have done a lot better once the cross was put into Becchio. Miller dropping back I would say was just more to do with the work ethic installed in the team by MM.

As for Kev getting stick and not Taylor I think most the stick Kev has got has been to do with distribution.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:36 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I havent changed anything :? :?

Taylor has been at fault for goals this season, I would say most if not all players have. At a guess I would say the fullbacks Taylor and McNaughton have struggled a tad at times defensively because they dont play with a wide player in front of them as we play quite narrow.
At times we have to expect players to get a cross in but with Turner and Hudson in the middle and us playing narrow this should still be stopped.
Again with Neither McNaughton or Taylor not having anyone infront of them they also have to give width to the team and would be instructed to get forward. I dont see this as a problem as long as a midfielder covers them or is aware of the oppositions positions. In the case of the Leeds goal conceded in my opinion it was great work for Taylor to get forward and he was very unlucky not to score. Kiss dropped deep to cover and in the end should have done better closing down and Turner and Hudson should have done a lot better once the cross was put into Becchio. Miller dropping back I would say was just more to do with the work ethic installed in the team by MM.

As for Kev getting stick and not Taylor I think most the stick Kev has got has been to do with distribution.

Fair enough.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:39 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

Your comment about the Leeds goal, please and where the left back was? Plus, do you have any stats about how many goals scored against us were via his side? You know, the one he likes running from, but not staying in to tackle.

Well if you'd have payed any attention to 2blue's comment then you'd know he was on his way back after nearly scoring, so seeing as he's not as quick as Usain Bolt, then that's why it was Miller who dealt with the cross.

And I'm not going to spend my evening trawling through every goal scored against us this season, so do it yourself if you want to know so badly.

I was at the game and I'm not interested in the stats, you missed my point, just like a certain player missed his mission.

You've asked - more than once - whether I've got stats for goals conceded down the left. If you're not interested in the stats, then why are you asking for them? :?

Yawn. Subtlety is not something you seem to understand. You were defending him, so I was asking for some proof. You could learn from 2blue about putting your argument across better. How old are you?

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:46 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

Yawn. Subtlety is not something you seem to understand. You were defending him, so I was asking for some proof. You could learn from 2blue about putting your argument across better. How old are you?

Predictable :lol:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:49 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

Predictable :lol:

If you post like you do, then you have to expect such a reply. Sad, but true.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:08 pm

You're just like a certain other poster on here who seems to be the only one who can criticise a player despite his excellent ability/form :?