Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Televised game on Saturday...

Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:57 pm

Unfortunately, because the race for second spot is still on, Sky Sports have chosen to broadcast West Ham v Hull City on Saturday.

A real shame, as we would have been the next option had West Ham lost to Leicester (which was also televised!)

I don't agree with this considering that even if West Ham win, Southampton still have to lose to Coventry; which is unlikely.

I just think there is a better case to show our game, although I am slightly biased :ayatollah:

Re: Televised game on Saturday...

Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:02 pm

OhhhGa wrote:Unfortunately, because the race for second spot is still on, Sky Sports have chosen to broadcast West Ham v Hull City on Saturday.

A real shame, as we would have been the next option had West Ham lost to Leicester (which was also televised!)

I don't agree with this considering that even if West Ham win, Southampton still have to lose to Coventry; which is unlikely.

I just think there is a better case to show our game, although I am slightly biased :ayatollah:

Yes, you are biased - so am I!

I suppose there's a good case for all four games to be shown - Soton, Wet Spam, CCFC & Boro - but that's what the TV people have decided, so I'll spend a fortune going to the game instead! What the hell!

:lol:

Strangely, I've never been to Selhurst Park, so I'm looking forward to it.

:thumbup:

Re: Televised game on Saturday...

Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:04 pm

Think Southamptons game is being shown on bbc :ayatollah: