Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff City Play Off Final 2012?

Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:48 pm

Just another fact when we last got to the Play Off Final in 2010 the same day as the game was the Champions League Final where Inter Milan played B. Munich. This year Munich are back in the final and if we are to get there we would play the same day as them. This is our year. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Cardiff City Play Off Final 2012?

Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:13 pm

Last time munich played in a final same day as us, we both lost :(

Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:16 pm

We will both win this time. :D :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:18 pm

Bowmonster wrote:We will both win this time. :D :ayatollah:

get Tony to get us a price for that mate ;) could be worth a sneaky little double between the boys. :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:19 pm

saddam wrote:

get Tony to get us a price for that mate ;) could be worth a sneaky little double between the boys. :ayatollah:

I'm in mate :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:23 pm

saddam wrote:

Bayern to win the Champions League...and Cardiff to get promoted...is around 7-1 to 9-1 .
This includes extra time and pens :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:35 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
saddam wrote:

Bayern to win the Champions League...and Cardiff to get promoted...is around 7-1 to 9-1 .

Not bad Bayern will do it, and we have recent experience of a 2 legged semi final, and a trip to Wembley, I think that experience will come in really useful !!!

Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:58 pm

Also that year Atletico Madrid got to the Final of Europa League and the day the final was on was when we played Leicester City. While if we reach 4th or 5th we will be playing the same day as them. Could be a sign. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:13 am

Well if it does happen, lets hope we are allocated the other [winners] end at Wembley!

Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:19 am

I have faith in malky and this team :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:14 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:
saddam wrote:

cheers Tony. will have a couple of quid each off the boys on the way up to Palace and find a bookies ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:09 am

JThomas91 wrote:Also that year Atletico Madrid got to the Final of Europa League and the day the final was on was when we played Leicester City. While if we reach 4th or 5th we will be playing the same day as them. Could be a sign. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

tell me about it, me, blue-taf, nantgarw blue, and west wales chris are all out there for it and have 2 tickets for the final between us lol

Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:05 pm

£5 0n the treble (cardiff, millwall, reading) will give you a return of £64.69 with coral almost 13/1 so i prefer 25/2 :D

Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:58 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:£5 0n the treble (cardiff, millwall, reading) will give you a return of £64.69 with coral almost 13/1 so i prefer 25/2 :D

£5 returns £82.77 with Sportingbet!