signalman wrote:abercynon this afternoon and friday morning

Trainspotter :lol: :lol:

Re: royal train[for those interrested]

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:26 am

my job mun dont know where there going

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:49 am

signalman wrote:my job mun dont know where there going

The Queen will lunch at Orangerie Restaurant, Manor Park Hotel on Thornhill Road later.

A mate of mine has had an invite to be introduced.....and a whole sheet of do's and don't!

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:53 am

Blue In Cwmbran wrote:
signalman wrote:my job mun dont know where there going

The Queen will lunch at Orangerie Restaurant, Manor Park Hotel on Thornhill Road later.

A mate of mine has had an invite to be introduced.....and a whole sheet of do's and don't!

Do wear clothes?

Don't shuve your head on Her Madge?

Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:26 am

I know she is visiting Merthyr Tomorrow and also officially opening Aberfan school in a visit to the village 46 years since the visit she made following the disaster.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:34 am

corky wrote:I know she is visiting Merthyr Tomorrow and also officially opening Aberfan school in a visit to the village 46 years since the visit she made following the disaster.

I was wondering why new flower beds have apeared plus the council are out in force the last two days around that area cutting grass ect. Typical plastic merthyr tydfill council cunts :lol:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:02 am

FUK THE QUEEN AND HER FAMILY :twisted:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:25 am

signalman wrote:abercynon this afternoon and friday morning

what time kelvin ? :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:31 am

15 40 jamie

Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:24 am

My daughter might be on the BBC Wales news at 1.30. She's meeting the Queen at Margam Park.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:36 am

signalman wrote:15 40 jamie

wheres it off then mate ? in which direction ?

Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:42 am

ccfcgrangeend wrote:

2 day trip to Wales. Today it's Llandaff Cathedral, Margam and Merthyr and then tomorrow they'll be at Aberfan, Ebbw Vale and Glanusk Park near Crickhowell.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:47 am

Nedd Glas wrote:
ccfcgrangeend wrote:

2 day trip to Wales. Today it's Llandaff Cathedral, Margam and Merthyr and then tomorrow they'll be at Aberfan, Ebbw Vale and Glanusk Park near Crickhowell.

ah ok so they going towards merthyr , cheers will pop over train station se what the fuss is all about , wonder if they will stop at abercynon to let people on :lol: :ayatollah: take a slab of skol super on and have a chat with queenie :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:51 am

ccfcgrangeend wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
ccfcgrangeend wrote:

ah ok so they going towards merthyr , cheers will pop over train station se what the fuss is all about , wonder if they will stop at abercynon to let people on :lol: :ayatollah: take a slab of skol super on and have a chat with queenie :ayatollah:

I heard she's more of an ale drinker than lager. Take her some SA!

:lol:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:54 pm

the royal guard need to watch out though if that train stops in Merthyr , times are hard up there they whip that 24 carat gold off that train faster than you can say Fagins fingers :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:58 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:the royal guard need to watch out though if that train stops in Merthyr , times are hard up there they whip that 24 carat gold off that train faster than you can say Fagins fingers :ayatollah:

:lol:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:48 pm

its only going to abercynon then back to cardiff doing the same in the morning about 10ish

Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:58 pm

signalman wrote:its only going to abercynon then back to cardiff doing the same in the morning about 10ish

is it staying in Abercynon for a bit no wonder they were doing a paintjob on it :lol:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:16 pm

Back a number of years ago when the Queen's entourage visite the area, the Royal train allegedly used to stay over night in the sidings between Rhiwderin and Lower Machen, I would have thought security was very high. :)

Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:39 pm

it still goes there

Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:37 pm

Not every day you see the queens train going by your window , then see the queen going past in her car surreal as f**k :lol:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:42 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:Not every day you see the queens train going by your window , then see the queen going past in her car surreal as f**k :lol:

Not many queens up there then? Perhaps they moved to Brighton.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:37 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
ccfcgrangeend wrote:Not every day you see the queens train going by your window , then see the queen going past in her car surreal as f**k :lol:

Not many queens up there then? Perhaps they moved to Brighton.

too f*cking right the valley has its own rules and regulations :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:29 pm

she back tomorrow morning i heard in Abercynon , do you know what time Kelv ? :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:39 pm

Fekin English-German scum.........nothing to do with us. :evil: