Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fao JTC

Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:05 am

What did I tell you about villa a couple of weeks back. Villa are dropping deeper and deeper :ayatollah:

Re: Fao JTC

Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:45 pm

2blue2handle wrote:What did I tell you about villa a couple of weeks back. Villa are dropping deeper and deeper :ayatollah:
luke i salute you sir :ayatollah: whilst i had faith in mcjudus to disable the vilers and make them leave their beloved holtend in their droves i couldn,t see his ability could stretch further to full on anarchy and relegation.you,on the other hand predicted this and it gives me great pleasure in saying YOU were right and i WAS WRONG.long may you ontinue to be correct my friend :D just had ten mins with my mate and his dog(zulu)around the shops.he said he,d given the choice he,d take their relegation instead of our promotion. :lol: :lol: they ain,t happy down vile park mate.we,re a massive club....we got history....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzhappy days :lol:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:57 pm

Still a few tough games to go but everyone else seems to be hitting a bit of form while they are struggling more and more. I'd love to see them relegated, surely the most boring club in the prem this season?

Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:40 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Still a few tough games to go but everyone else seems to be hitting a bit of form while they are struggling more and more. I'd love to see them relegated, surely the most boring club in the prem this season?

luke...i love you bro :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:42 pm

There's a massive Villa fan at work.

I hope they go down just to see his face :lol:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:21 pm

Aramore wrote:There's a massive Villa fan at work.

blues fans on s.h.a reckon he should have a statue.with the words.you draw some ,you lose some :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:33 pm

jtc wrote:

blues fans on s.h.a reckon he should have a statue.with the words.you draw some ,you lose some :lol: :lol:

My blues mate is loving seeing the 'claret and light blue bastards' suffering.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:35 pm

:lol: :lol:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
jtc wrote:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
jtc wrote:

supposed to be 2nd worst manager ever.the lad needs time to become number 1. :lol: .i voted in the b,ham mail poll for him to stay :D also added he needed time to mould his own team :lol: it,s about time clubs showed loyalty to there managers in my view.stand by your man mr lerner :lol:

Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:40 pm

jtc wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
jtc wrote:

supposed to be 2nd worst manager ever.the lad needs time to become number 1. :lol: .i voted in the b,ham mail poll for him to stay :D also added he needed time to mould his own team :lol: it,s about time clubs showed loyalty to there managers in my view.stand by your man mr lerner :lol:

Bet u voted for enckleman to be villas player of year after his derby day errors 7 or 8 years ago

Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:17 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
jtc wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
jtc wrote:

Bet u voted for enckleman to be villas player of year after his derby day errors 7 or 8 years ago

he is an all time hero of mine :D tommy sorry-son runs him close though.he,s chucked a few in for us :lol:

Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:20 pm

Depending if we get a play off place I would like to see Birmingham stay in here and Villa to come down.

3 midland clubs for away games sounds fantastic! :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:29 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Depending if we get a play off place I would like to see Birmingham stay in here and Villa to come down.

3 midland clubs for away games sounds fantastic! :lol: :ayatollah:

i want to go up because it would maybe sort the cash problem out.some blues would swop going up for villa to come down.the prem is the goal for me but its not the be all and end all.iv enjoyed the champ .ben best season crack wise for years

Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:06 am

I see your accounts still not filed mate, a concern?

Sun May 06, 2012 10:25 pm

Looks like Villa will stay up :twisted:
Really though spurs would beat them today

Mon May 07, 2012 5:48 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Looks like Villa will stay up :twisted:
Really though spurs would beat them today

a sad day mate.one silver lining is they may keep him on now :lol: