Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Will Malky call in the Psychologists in ???

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:09 pm

A lot of games are won and lost before the players step on the pitch, and after our previous playoff heartache it can't hurt.

Whatever it takes Malky get them fired up and ready :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Will Malky call in the Psychologists in ???

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:11 pm

Bluebina wrote:A lot of games are won and lost before the players step on the pitch, and after our previous playoff heartache it can't hurt.

Whatever it takes Malky get them fired up and ready :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If he can't motivate them, nobody can. They don't need psychologists.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:15 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Bluebina wrote:A lot of games are won and lost before the players step on the pitch, and after our previous playoff heartache it can't hurt.

I bet Manu and man city are using them right now...

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:33 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Probably, sadly.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:40 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Probably, sadly.

Someone told me Blackpool used them in the final ????

Not sure if it's true or not, but they did seem to be able to keep playing even when they were going behind twice in the game, Holloway during his break from football was supposed to have been studying different ideas ???

Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:43 pm

I know Malky has loads of motivational and management books and CDs so I would imagine his mind is well open to this, I would hope he can bring in the top in the field for these few games, they have got nothing to lose...

Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:47 pm

i hope so my head is fucked :ayatollah: