Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

polo IS back

Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:57 pm

Re: polo IS back

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:00 pm

taffy123 wrote:Posts: 5006, not 5000. :) :) :)

Not a moment too soon. The man is a quality poster.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:13 pm

Thank f**k for that.Have to retire on 10 grand now.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:16 pm

Back by popular demand. 73 private messages, 24 emails and personal calls from carl curtis and annis secretary.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:16 pm

polo wrote:Back by popular demand. 73 private messages, 24 emails and personal calls from carl curtis and annis secretary.

:lol:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:20 pm

polo wrote:Back by popular demand. 73 private messages, 24 emails and personal calls from carl curtis and annis secretary.

how do you send private messages,and emails to yourself. :lol:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:23 pm

taffy123 wrote:

From my other accounts :lol:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:37 pm

excellent - welcome back :ayatollah:

This board is not the same without you.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:44 pm

Die Walkure wrote:excellent - welcome back :ayatollah:

Ive only been gone for 48 hours you scouse c**t

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:47 pm

That's more like the real Polo :lol:

48 hours without Polo on this board is a long time :lol:

I'm not scouse by the way :lol: :ayatollah: City all the way :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:47 pm

polo wrote:

I was waiting for that :lol: :ayatollah:

We havn't had any Liverpool threads since you've been gone

Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:47 pm

polo wrote:
taffy123 wrote:

From my other accounts :lol:

And those were just messages off that Daya and browns accounts :lol:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:47 pm

polo has rose from the dead .a sort of mrthyer ressirection.praise the lord .the mrthyer mauler is back.welcome back brother

Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:45 am

Welcome back - glad you changed your mind!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:47 am

polo wrote:

:lol:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:50 am

Welcome back

i wonder how successful your second spell will be??????

Will you be a Chopra or will you be an Earnie????

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:16 pm

eddiep wrote:Welcome back

Definitely a Chopra. Off field too.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:00 pm

polo wrote:
eddiep wrote:Welcome back

Definitely a Chopra. Off field too.

do you want to bet on that :lol: first spell was compulsive viewing at times for me.entertainment of the funniest order.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:14 pm

Welcome Back Polo

"He"s blunt, don't front, he says things like a C**t, POLO POLO"

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:35 pm

Talk about a boddy attention seeker :roll:

May be Carl and Annis' secretary should wonder about the numbers of posters they have lost because of Polo's bigoted views? Frankly this board is on a downward spiral with hardly any good debate or contributions anymore which is not surprising when Polo is rated as a 'quality' poster ffs. If only the powers that be would only wake up and understand that poster like Polo are the problem and the reason why this board is dying on its feet rather than spinlessly standing aside and doing nothing.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:37 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

May be Carl and Annis' secretary should wonder about the numbers of posters they have lost because of Polo's bigoted views? Frankly this board is on a downward spiral with hardly any good debate or contributions anymore which is not surprising when Polo is rated as a 'quality' poster ffs. If only the powers that be would only wake up and understand that poster like Polo are the problem and the reason why this board is dying on its feet rather than spinlessly standing aside and doing nothing.

I was only thinking recently how your posts have been missed.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:46 pm

Nothing wrong with this board, plenty of debate and plenty of people with a sense of humour.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:49 pm

We love you polo *HUGZ*

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:55 pm

Says the man who threw his toys out of his pram and tried to use his disability to turn people on me.

Unfortunately for you people seen through your snidey actions.

So f**k off Ive got no time for snidey f*cking liars. Disabled or not.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:43 pm

I actually enjoy reading polo's posts! keep me entertained!