Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BBC PANORAMA MADDIE MCCANN

Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:51 pm

Anyone watch the programme , Portuguese people and police in general still blaming the parents , heres what she would look like today
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: BBC PANORAMA MADDIE MCCANN

Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:54 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:Anyone watch the programme , Portuguese people and police in general still blaming the parents , heres what she would look like today

I blame the parents as well.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:57 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
ccfcgrangeend wrote:Anyone watch the programme , Portuguese people and police in general still blaming the parents , heres what she would look like today

I blame the parents as well.

I do too.

Selfish people that left their child alone in a Portuguese hotel who have spent the last half decade blaming it on anyone but themselves and refusing to accept that with all the media frenzy centred around her she's probably long dead.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:07 pm

Are you aware that the parents left their 3 children alone at night more than once? I'm not condoning what happened, but other parents in the UK have had kids taken into care for leaving them home alone.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:09 pm

With a Glaswegian and a Scouser for parents she was bound to disappear...

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:10 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:

Are you aware that the parents left their 3 children alone at night more than once? I'm not condoning what happened, but other parents in the UK have had kids taken into care for leaving them home alone.

yes fella im with the portuguese people and police on this one , she had to walk 70 meteres to get back to the apartment from where they were pissing it up , unbelievable how you could leave a child in a foreign country on their own at that time of night and have to travel 70 f*cking metres unbelieavable

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:16 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

yes fella im with the portuguese people and police on this one , she had to walk 70 meteres to get back to the apartment from where they were pissing it up , unbelievable how you could leave a child in a foreign country on their own at that time of night and have to travel 70 f*cking metres unbelieavable

Out of sight and out of earshot. They even admitted that Maddie said "why didn't you come when I was crying last night?"

As I recall, they left all 3 of them, not just Maddie.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:16 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Even in this country leaving a young child is simply unacceptable.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:25 pm

As far as I'm concerned they're stealing money and attention that could be better spent searching for children who's parent's didn't leave them alone to be abducted in a foreign country.

Don't get me wrong I feel for Maddie and I hope that if she's alive she's happy but her parents didn't deserver children.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:26 pm

Lock the parents up.

They should fund the search not the taxpayer.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:28 pm

Didn't they use money raised from public to pay the mortgage :roll:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:29 pm

Aramore wrote:As far as I'm concerned they're stealing money and attention that could be better spent searching for children who's parent's didn't leave them alone to be abducted in a foreign country.

Don't get me wrong I feel for Maddie and I hope that if she's alive she's happy but her parents didn't deserver children.

Agreed.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:33 pm

I think the Parents have been punished enough dont you think. Not a day goes by where they are not punished every second of every Day. They were well in the wrong and had they not been such a (say) upper class familly then there other kids would of been taken into care.
But i relly hope they can find her and alive :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:35 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I think the Parents have been punished enough dont you think. Not a day goes by where they are not punished every second of every Day. They were well in the wrong and had they not been such a (say) upper class familly then there other kids would of been taken into care.

I hope shes dead and hasnt had to suffer

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:35 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I think the Parents have been punished enough dont you think. Not a day goes by where they are not punished every second of every Day. They were well in the wrong and had they not been such a (say) upper class familly then there other kids would of been taken into care.

So do I, mate, we all do. They weren't prosecuted and should've been, in my opinion.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:37 pm

The one thing that has always struck me about the Mccann's is that they have never blamed themselves for their little girls disappearance. Why were they never charged with child neglect, or whatever the legal term is?
Last edited by RICK+CCFC on Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:37 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:

So do I, mate, we all do. They weren't prosecuted and should've been, in my opinion.

Name a punishment worse than they have already suffered Nedd. They have made the worse mistake as parents they could ever make. And they will go to there graves knowing it as well.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:40 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Name a punishment worse than they have already suffered Nedd. They have made the worse mistake as parents they could ever make. And they will go to there graves knowing it as well.

No argument there, Nukes. What narks me is that they did it more than once, by their own admission.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:53 pm

Agree with the above posts with regards to the actios taken by the parents in leaving the children alone.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ged-9.html

Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:11 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

No argument there, Nukes. What narks me is that they did it more than once, by their own admission.

Absolutely Nedd. It goes to show you can be the best doctor in the world, but that doesn't guarantee you have common sence.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:38 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
ccfcgrangeend wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Out of sight and out of earshot. They even admitted that Maddie said "why didn't you come when I was crying last night?"

As I recall, they left all 3 of them, not just Maddie.

Yes and what makes it worse is that the other 2 kids were younger. What would have happened if there was a fire or something as the 3 of them would have stood no chance. I think that the only reason the parents have got away with it is because they are so called professional people. I feel sorry for Maddie but the parents should be locked up, end of.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:18 am

There a pair of oddballs in the 1st place let's be real anyone who leaves young kids unattended while going out on the piss need a head test and children taken off them, that's the bottom line and they deserve all they get for doing it. We as tax payers have to pay for this and its a disgrace we are made to. Don't have kids if you can not look after them and in this case they both should be shot and stoned in public for doing what they done. It makes my blood boil.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:23 am

100 % the parents did it

Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:32 am

Feel sorry for Maddie but as far as I'm concerned the parents are a bunch of cunts who lost their child due to being selfish, the only reason they got away with it so far is cos of their so called so called profession.

The profits on their book prob paid for their house :evil:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:05 am

100% The parents are to blame, they should be charged with leaving Maddie on her own. Twats :twisted: no mother or father who loves there kids would leave them on there own like they did. :twisted:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:18 am

Don't be a bunch of knobs about this lads! The gist of the programme was about, Who took Maddie. Not whether the parents were guilty of leaving them unattended. The Portugese police spokesman said he believes that the McCanns concealed the body after something went wrong at the house. Does anyone here on this board seriously believe that is true?

Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:29 am

Bluetwin wrote:Don't be a bunch of knobs about this lads! The gist of the programme was about, Who took Maddie. Not whether the parents were guilty of leaving them unattended. The Portugese police spokesman said he believes that the McCanns concealed the body after something went wrong at the house. Does anyone here on this board seriously believe that is true?

I keep an open mind on this subject, & i hope, for all concerned, that the truth & justice will eventually prevail.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:04 pm

Bluetwin wrote:Don't be a bunch of knobs about this lads! The gist of the programme was about, Who took Maddie. Not whether the parents were guilty of leaving them unattended. The Portugese police spokesman said he believes that the McCanns concealed the body after something went wrong at the house. Does anyone here on this board seriously believe that is true?

Botom line is they went out on the piss and left there kids with nobody so it wouldn't of happened in the 1st place. I bet you do that do you :shock:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:06 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:

I keep an open mind on this subject, & i hope, for all concerned, that the truth & justice will eventually prevail.

It wouldnt surprise me.