Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" 2,000 AND RISING FOR PALACE AWAY/PAY ON THE DAY "

Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:50 pm

" 2,000 AND RISING FOR PALACE CLASH "
25 Apr 2012

Cardiff City fans are pledging their support to the Bluebirds en masse this week in preparation for a crucial visit to Crystal Palace this Saturday.

Ticket Office sales have soared past the 2,000 mark as of 3pm on Wednesday and are expected to continue rising in reflection of the Bluebirds' need to secure a top-six spot with a positive result at Palace's Selhurst Park. By doing so, anything Middlesbrough acheive at Watford would prove irrelevant.

To that end we'll need Cardiff City fans to pack out the away end at Selhurst Park to steer Malky Mackay's squad into a cemented top six spot, be that from fourth, fifth or sixth place.

With momentum an important trait at any stage of a season, we'll be going for the best outcome possible, and need everyone to play a part on the day.

Re: " 2,000 AND RISING FOR PALACE AWAY "

Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:55 pm

Can't wait. :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:09 pm

Really wish I was going now.
Sing your hearts out guys :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:34 pm

:ayatollah: cant wait :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:41 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" 2,000 AND RISING FOR PALACE CLASH "
25 Apr 2012

Cardiff City fans are pledging their support to the Bluebirds en masse this week in preparation for a crucial visit to Crystal Palace this Saturday.

Ticket Office sales have soared past the 2,000 mark as of 3pm on Wednesday and are expected to continue rising in reflection of the Bluebirds' need to secure a top-six spot with a positive result at Palace's Selhurst Park. By doing so, anything Middlesbrough acheive at Watford would prove irrelevant.

To that end we'll need Cardiff City fans to pack out the away end at Selhurst Park to steer Malky Mackay's squad into a cemented top six spot, be that from fourth, fifth or sixth place.

With momentum an important trait at any stage of a season, we'll be going for the best outcome possible, and need everyone to play a part on the day.

Just booked with Vince for me and the lad so thats 2 more. :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:31 pm

Disappointing sales if we are honest, We are not as big a club as we think we are :(

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:43 pm

I booked 10 on tonight.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:45 pm

Bowmonster wrote:Disappointing sales if we are honest, We are not as big a club as we think we are :(

We'll take about 3000. Which for a long journey, early kick-off, and having a very expensive Wembley trip 2 months ago, isn't that bad. Plus people are saving for the playoffs I think.
And i'm sure if we hadn't already been there this season, or if we hadn't got to the semi's then we'd sell around 4/5000 :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:19 am

gotta agree with Canton Jack. Personally, if it wasnt for the playoffs, i'd be going on Saturday, and there will be a lot of people like me really.

We will take 3k, hopefully 3.5k and thats not too bad really.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:59 am

CantonJack wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:Disappointing sales if we are honest, We are not as big a club as we think we are :(

We'll take about 3000. Which for a long journey, early kick-off, and having a very expensive Wembley trip 2 months ago, isn't that bad. Plus people are saving for the playoffs I think.
And i'm sure if we hadn't already been there this season, or if we hadn't got to the semi's then we'd sell around 4/5000 :ayatollah:

Appreciate people need to make decisions based on their own situation, however not going because we may have a play-off game sounds like a risky way of thinking, to me.

Agree that anything in the region of 3,000 plus is good support. Especially given it wasn't even a week earlier that how decisive this game could be!

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:34 pm

can't wait now :ayatollah:

Re: " 2,000 AND RISING FOR PALACE AWAY/PAY ON THE DAY "

Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:14 pm

Managed to take up a lot of away games in 2012. Only missed Donny, Southampton, Ipswich, Brighton, Brough!
Missing this one due to revision and exams coming up but also out of money hopefully we make play offs because thats what im saving for! :ayatollah: