Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

You Bastards !!

Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:26 pm

My plan was to miss Palace and save for the Playoffs instead. But NO !! You lot was like oh 3 to 3.5 K supporters going Saturday, Party Bus, gonna be massive, One hell of an atmosphere, possibility 5K going :o So started feeling i should be going ETC ETC. So despite me having to fork out because i ripped the wing mirror of my new car i have booked Regan and me on the Party Bus. See you all at Castleton :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: You Bastards !!

Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:29 pm

f**k all to do with anyone else Nukes.
you just cant resist another away day watching the Mighty Cardiff City :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:36 pm

saddam wrote:f**k all to do with anyone else Nukes.
you just cant resist another away day watching the Mighty Cardiff City :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yeah True Darren :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:28 pm

You forgot to tell him Darren ours is the Party bus :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:31 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

;) :ayatollah: ;) :ayatollah: ;) :ayatollah: :lol:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:53 pm

saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Nah yours is the smoke filled bus :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:16 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Nah yours is the smoke filled bus :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:42 pm

think regan might have had some influence here :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: good on you boy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:23 pm

See u there Nukes,
Going Thornton Heath for a few beers first :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:28 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:think regan might have had some influence here :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: good on you boy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nah I asked him and he was like hmmmm oh alright then :o ungratefull sod :lol: :lol: