Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Roofer required

Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:53 pm

In the Bargoed area. Have a small leak need someone to take a look and quote. Posible flashing issue :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Roofer required

Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:05 pm

He does a cracking roof as well :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:27 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:He does a cracking roof as well :ayatollah:

He will do :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:40 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:In the Bargoed area. Have a small leak need someone to take a look and quote. Posible flashing issue :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

take a look on rated people :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:38 pm

Get up have a look u self mate!!more often then not with leeks its easy to do u self..check lead flashings first..

Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:39 pm

Get up have a look u self mate!!more often then not with leeks its easy to do u self..check lead flashings first..

Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:43 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:In the Bargoed area. Have a small leak need someone to take a look and quote. Posible flashing issue :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Send "The Alien" a PM on MM's site.
I'm sure he will put you right mate. ;)

Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:12 pm

Have you spoken to Sam Nukes ? If he cant do it i'm sure he will know someone for you mate. :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:55 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Get up have a look u self mate!!more often then not with leeks its easy to do u self..check lead flashings first..

Will have a look when it stops fooking raining. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Lee i was thinking of Sam but he is in Penarth a bit far for him.