Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

thank you

Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:18 pm

THANK YOU to all the players management support staff , and the supporters , for the season thus far hope its a little bit longer ?? just to have been a part of it all this season , as a supporter was fantastic so to you all . thanks for the big part you all played . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Re: thank you

Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:34 pm

dad wrote:THANK YOU to all the players management support staff , and the supporters , for the season thus far hope its a little bit longer ?? just to have been a part of it all this season , as a supporter was fantastic so to you all . thanks for the big part you all played . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

i can't wait for the post when you cock it up , you bunch of shithouses, sod off malky, the groundsman a tosser, the beers effin crap , and i'm never coming here again cos your all arseholes

Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:49 pm

you little queer. :twisted: fu*k off. :old: :old: :old: :lol: jack tw*t.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:14 pm

lol touched a nerve have i ????? allwayes a bluebird :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:42 pm

dad wrote:THANK YOU to all the players management support staff , and the supporters , for the season thus far hope its a little bit longer ?? just to have been a part of it all this season , as a supporter was fantastic so to you all . thanks for the big part you all played . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

:ayatollah: yeah, I've loved the season too

Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:50 pm

waddle wrote:

i can't wait for the post when you cock it up , you bunch of shithouses, sod off malky, the groundsman a tosser, the beers effin crap , and i'm never coming here again cos your all arseholes

Got to love football, there will for sure, be sometime in the future, when you lot cock up big time too.
It's the nature of the beast. :old: :D :ayatollah:

What a horrible berk you sound though. :D

Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:29 pm

sorry it was only a joke !!

it was a bit cheesy though wasn't it

Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:36 pm

waddle wrote:

i can't wait for the post when you cock it up , you bunch of shithouses, sod off malky, the groundsman a tosser, the beers effin crap , and i'm never coming here agan cos your all arseholes

thank f for that twaddle

Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:40 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
waddle wrote:

i can't wait for the post when you cock it up , you bunch of shithouses, sod off malky, the groundsman a tosser, the beers effin crap , and i'm never coming here agan cos your all arseholes

thank f for that twaddle

oh bless, your not the sharpest are you al my old mucka :old:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:43 pm

:lol:
waddle wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
waddle wrote:

thank f for that twaddle

:lol: love you really as you make me smile!
ps call you twaddle as you do talk aload of twaddle at times :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:58 pm

pembroke allan wrote::lol:
waddle wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
waddle wrote:

thank f for that twaddle

Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:08 pm

waddle wrote:
pembroke allan wrote::lol:
waddle wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
waddle wrote:

thank f for that twaddle

but still say prefer my teams erratic perfomances at least can get emotional about it! cant think why i would get emotional over being bored to death by 99k passes but each to there own!
and no wouldnt want my team to play like swans, perhaps its because i like getting emotional at game!
anyway time to sign out things to do enjoy rest eve :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:00 pm

total football can never be boring , but i suppose it's whatever your used to ;)

Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:43 pm

waddle wrote:total football can never be boring , but i suppose it's whatever your used to ;)

dont you get bored/frustrated watching 99k passes and no shot on goal? its same as us at moment playing defensive at home! but surely what would you prefer total footy and not win or scrappy footy and win? like u say matter of what use to! lucky saw good footy ealier in season from us lol, i like excitement when at game sorry have seen bit of swans and whilst you play well at times i lose interest after 80k passes it must be me not use to total footy :ayatollah: