A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Toys that were amazing when you were a kid

Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:46 pm

Deano1 wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
DannyboyBluebirds wrote:
Deano1 wrote:Test Match cricket game

I ALWAYS wanted this but never got it :-(

this was class... easier to play than subbutteo as well!

you can still buy it :ayatollah:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TEST-MATCH-CR ... 327wt_1037

Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:17 pm

Does anyone remmember the evil kenevil stunt bike. came with its own evil action figure which you could sit on the bike. it had this red stand with a handle on. put the bike on the stand wind it up push the button and it would shoot of at a fair old pace. my old fella used to go nuts cos i used to nick his perry como lp,s to make ramps. thing used to fly. remember jumping mybtwo cousins and two mates from the street in the kitchen. the thing was almost indestructable. great days :old:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:41 pm

This

Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:52 pm

Gavlaar I had one of them bad boys used to put the tape in before I went to school and hope it was loaded by the time I got home. Then I upgraded to a Amiga 500 and spent my teens playing sensible soccer what a game that was

Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:14 pm

6blubirds wrote:Atari 3600, bbc computer and my commodore 64, swing ball, (Always good to take to a caravan park :lol: )

Games included PAC man, paper boy, bomb jack and chuckie egg! Classics! :ayatollah:

Pitfall was class on the Atari :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:57 pm

gingerboy wrote:Does anyone remmember the evil kenevil stunt bike. came with its own evil action figure which you could sit on the bike. it had this red stand with a handle on. put the bike on the stand wind it up push the button and it would shoot of at a fair old pace. my old fella used to go nuts cos i used to nick his perry como lp,s to make ramps. thing used to fly. remember jumping mybtwo cousins and two mates from the street in the kitchen. the thing was almost indestructable. great days :old:

Boy in my street had one. They were brilliant and I was so jealous.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:41 pm

Used to love this, Bop It! Anyone still have one? So addictive :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:09 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:Used to love this, Bop It! Anyone still have one? So addictive :lol:

Yes Rhys!!! :D :old: