Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Geoff Shreeves

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:33 pm

Anyone else see the post match interview? He left Ivanovic heartbroken :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2X_5wMhIQc

Re: Geoff Shreeves

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:40 pm

Geoff Shreeves was a complete knob tonight, leaving Ivanovic devastated and focussing on all the negatives with Di Matteo like the number of players he will have missing for the final. I hate Chelsea but they put in an incredible performance and deserve to enjoy their moment tonight, not have it ruined by Geoff Shreeves who seemed to take delight in raining on their parade.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:43 pm

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed, nearly spat my drink everywhere when he started talking to Ivanovic. :lol:

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:43 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Geoff Shreeves was a complete knob tonight, leaving Ivanovic devastated and focussing on all the negatives with Di Matteo like the number of players he will have missing for the final. I hate Chelsea but they put in an incredible performance and deserve to enjoy their moment tonight, not have it ruined by Geoff Shreeves who seemed to take delight in raining on their parade.

Gotta agree with this, normally like Shreeves, I know he's got a job to do but thought he was a right knob jockey tonight, thought DiMatteo handled him well!

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:45 pm

Yeah, Credit where it's due. As much as i dislike Chelsea they were amazing tonight. As for Shreeves, well, He's just a tosser, a bitter one at that!

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:46 pm

I noticed that in general he has been very, very arsey this season when interviewing people

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:47 pm

Mentioned it in another post = what a tw*t

Ivanonovic looked totally stunned - no love for chelsea but felt sorry for the guy

Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:35 pm

think he,s a total tool...always tries to be the funny guy with his so called jokes but tonight summed him up...felt sorry for ivanovic,felt on top of the world knowing he,d got to the final then that tw*t tells him that straight after the game...what a come done he looked shell shocked and he was no better with di matteo who i thought handle him well.
i dont think hes good at all and most of the time hes asks such stupid questions...another sky bellend.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:37 pm

Absolute c**t. He just sums Sky right up.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:42 pm

That was crass tonight. don't like Chelsea but felt sorry for Ivanovic and Chelseas defensive effort tonight was fantastic fair play.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:45 pm

great game crazy night ,
John Terry yet again in trouble for sticking it in someone's arse &
After ruining Ivanovic's evening, Geoff Shreeves is now going around telling the children in Barcelona that Santa isn't real.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:58 am

shreeves comments were totally unacceptable..