Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gary neville

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:11 pm

I am sure he blew his beans when torres scored..
:oops:

Re: Gary neville

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:15 pm

hes a first class prick. why did sky employ him? slags off every team bar man ure, bring back andy :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:22 pm

His reaction to Torres' goal summed up the moment of Chelsea putting in an incredibly gutsy performance to win the game perfectly in my opinion, and I despise Chelsea! Gary Neville is the best pundit/commentator around by a mile, I couldn't stand him as a player but as a pundit/commentator, he definitely knows his stuff.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:23 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:His reaction to Torres' goal summed up the moment of Chelsea putting in an incredibly gutsy performance to win the game perfectly in my opinion, and I despise Chelsea! Gary Neville is the best pundit/commentator around by a mile, I couldn't stand him as a player but as a pundit/commentator, he definitely knows his stuff.

spot on!

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:23 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:His reaction to Torres' goal summed up the moment of Chelsea putting in an incredibly gutsy performance to win the game perfectly in my opinion, and I despise Chelsea! Gary Neville is the best pundit/commentator around by a mile, I couldn't stand him as a player but as a pundit/commentator, he definitely knows his stuff.

He didn't know his stuff when Cech was booked for timewasting!!!!

Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:14 pm

correct but also a great right back

Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:50 pm

jtc wrote:

Agreed, when I said I couldn't stand him as a player I didn't mean I didn't rate him as a player. I just don't like Man United, but to be honest, I don't remember any left winger managing to give Gary Neville the run around. He had it upstairs with his positional sense and decision making and his intelligence is obviously shining through with his current work as a pundit and commentator.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:14 am

It's great to watch him as a pundit intimidating Jamie ( I broke my thumb ironing my M&S shirt) Redknapp..
But Mike Tyson would make a better football commentator .

Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:41 am

Branislav Ivanovic not even knowing he was suspended for the final! That must have taken the edge of it for him a little.

Meireles, Terry, Ivanovic, Ramires all out suspended! Gonna be a hard final for them, but i think they will do it!

Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:51 am

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
jtc wrote:

Agreed, when I said I couldn't stand him as a player I didn't mean I didn't rate him as a player. I just don't like Man United, but to be honest, I don't remember any left winger managing to give Gary Neville the run around. He had it upstairs with his positional sense and decision making and his intelligence is obviously shining through with his current work as a pundit and commentator.

bang on mate.there are players i rate but don,t like.ashley cole being one .saying that i liked his interview last night.maybe maturing.lad was awesome last night.hope they win it.